Goldfish - Aquariums - Thought I'd post a close up picture of my buddy up as he got some love on my last post :)


Thought I'd post a close up picture of my buddy up as he got some love on my last post :)

Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:57 AM PST

Fresh and clean after WCW

Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:29 PM PST

Starting to turn gold!

Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:55 AM PST

FOOOOD!

Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:31 PM PST

Pimafix tank mistake (kind of dumb)

Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:12 PM PST

Hi,

I have a fish in a 10gallon tank, he's been having some fungus issues so I bought pimafix.

I poured 50ml of it into my tank, where I was supposed to pour only 10. Will my fish be ok?

submitted by /u/Sparkychi
[link] [comments]

What are the white spots on his tail? Ty

Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:35 PM PST

Fin Rot? Anyone know this is fin rot? He’s been like this for a week and it hasn’t gotten worse. Not sure if I should be worried

Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:46 PM PST

Goldie tank

Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:08 AM PST

Hey everyone

So I've been recently wanting to get some goldies for a while now and I finally think I'm ready. I plan on getting 1 oranda(OR pearlscale), 2 ranchus, and 1 butterfly telescope. I need some help choosing the size of the tank and I'll also take any advice you guys might be willing to share.

My uncle is well known in his town for being the "fish guy" so whenever someone has a tank/fish that they don't want anymore they give it to him. This means he has A LOT of spare tanks (20gal+) and he's willing to give me any size with a stand for free ;)

So that means I have a pretty wide variety of tank sizes available so that shouldn't be a problem.

I would still need a filter (he may also have those too), the actual fish, food, lights, heater, and bubbler.

If there is any equipment that y'all suggest, please PLEASE tell me. I've only ever had small tanks so this is my first time having anything that may need a powerful filter.

(PS. I plan on having the tank be bare bottom)(Its easier that way)

Thanks!

submitted by /u/SneakieSnek
[link] [comments]

Growth stunting permanent?

Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:36 AM PST

I've had a Shubunkin that I received as a "sorta joke" birthday present living in a small 8 litre tank for 6 months and who knows how long she was in the pet shop before that, she now is just moved into a 240 litre tank

My question is will she grow now that she is in the suitable bigger tank or is it a possibility that 6 months(+) in a tiny tank has permanently stunted her growth?

Edit: She's currently about 3 inches long not including her fin

submitted by /u/shaneh0106
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.