Goldfish - Aquariums - Hyperlapse of my water piggies (reposting the longer version, last post was only 2 seconds for some reason)


Hyperlapse of my water piggies (reposting the longer version, last post was only 2 seconds for some reason)

Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:39 AM PST

Great look at Midnight Calico Shubunkin

Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:42 PM PST

Pumpkin realizing that what he just ate was his own poop XD

Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:24 PM PST

They're in the new tank! And now I'm cleaning up their old tank a bit to begin it's transition to temporary qt tank, and then community tank.

Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:25 PM PST

Sleepy goldies

Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:19 PM PST

He literally can not swim. I don’t know what to do. He’s body seems too disproportionate. (Chubby Ranchu)

Posted: 26 Feb 2020 09:11 PM PST

Tank viewing day has come ��

Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:54 PM PST

I finally got enough money to be able to get a proper tank at a decent size for my fish and I'm going viewing it today and I'm very excited to see if my water babies will finally have a proper home 😁

submitted by /u/Mama_Saurus
[link] [comments]

Found this adorable chunk at my local pet store. It was labeled as an Oranda, which I know is not true. Been trying to see what he is but torn between Lionhead and Ranchu. Can you help?

Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:12 PM PST

I keep bothering yall about my fry, im going to upgrade their tank later this week. They are in a 20 now which they are definitely outgrowing. As I continue to cull I want to know what size tank or tub would be ideal for them as they grow. Im already maintaining 4 other tanks so nothing tooo big!

Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:09 AM PST

My tiny red cap still ill, should I euthanize?

Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:25 AM PST

After almost 2 weeks of everything my little red cap looks like she got even worse. She just lays around and hardly moves. But sometimes she starts swimming like normal for a few seconds before she lays down again and doesn't move for hours.

Its really hard for me to watch her like that and I don't want her to suffer.

Should I let her go or is it still possible she might make it. Especially the few moments of swimming give me hope.

submitted by /u/sylf97
[link] [comments]

Aquaponics goldfish tank my teacher set up— any advice?

Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:39 PM PST

Goldfish suddenly had red eye, is this an injury or something else?

Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:34 AM PST

How long does it take for water to clear from sand substrate?

Posted: 26 Feb 2020 10:18 AM PST

Hey guys! Exactly what the title says. I recently changed the substrate of my tank from gravel to sand, and the water seems cloudly even when I washed/rinsed it with water 5 times. The water seems cloudy, but you can still see the plant decoration.

To anyone who uses sand substrate (rather quite fine sand), how long does it usually take for the sand to sink completely? How can I quicken the process and when should I turn the filter on?

Oh, I moved the goldfish to another tank, so they're doing fine.

submitted by /u/fluppii
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.