Goldfish - Aquariums - Found a random baby goldfish today!! Didnt even know my boys (and girls) were old enough to breed!


Found a random baby goldfish today!! Didnt even know my boys (and girls) were old enough to breed!

Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:31 PM PST

2/3 of my goldies in their storage tub pond including Mr chips who many people seem to love.

Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:22 PM PST

I love them even though they’re turning my aponogeton into salad ��

Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:14 AM PST

Identity Crisis - can anyone identify this type of goldfish?

Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:12 AM PST

Made an inverted aquarium for my goldfish pond. One of them has already taken a liking to it!

Posted: 06 Feb 2020 03:28 AM PST

My playful 20 gal, hopefully should get a piggy here soon!

Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:31 PM PST

pH?

Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:26 PM PST

What should the pH be at for my tank? I've been setting up my tank for about a week now, adding bacteria and ammonia, cycling the tank but I've noticed that my pH is at 6.3 Is this too low? If so, how do I get it up?

submitted by /u/jazzzley
[link] [comments]

Anyone ever successfully treat a fish that's upside down from swim bladder? When is it time to euthanize?

Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:20 PM PST

Rescued a couple orandas last week, one is just fine, but the other floats upside down with his belly out of the water, unless startled/bumped into. He will eat if you poke food right into his mouth. The water turned a cloudy white color, and the upside down fish also has red streaks on his belly, gasping, possible fin rot(might just be torn from floating into the filter?) He also has a sore on his left gill that has grown and gone from red to kinda grey and necrotic looking. I'm currently using furan-2 to treat them, but was wondering if the upside down fish is just to far gone and if it would be more humane to euthanize at this point. Edit: http://imgur.com/a/EYc8Qdg

submitted by /u/orborio
[link] [comments]

Best Floor Substrate

Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:06 PM PST

I am setting up a new tank. I'm debating between using gravel or sand. What are your thoughts? Pros and cons?

submitted by /u/MisLissy
[link] [comments]

Oranda nipping at Black Moor. Is this normal behavior, mating behavior or should they be separated?

Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:48 PM PST

20 gal

Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:30 PM PST

So I really want a goldfish but I heard that they need a pal to be happy which would need a 30 gal tank but my mom has put a cap at a 20 gal tank. Would I be able to have a happy lone goldfish? Or should I just find another type of fish that would be able to live in a 20 happily? A goldfish is my ideal fish, though.

submitted by /u/scouttodd2002
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.