Axolotl - Aquariums - I drew my teacher’s axolotl Falkor :) (I traced a photograph that I took) I love how it turned out


I drew my teacher’s axolotl Falkor :) (I traced a photograph that I took) I love how it turned out

Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:55 AM PST

Smile!

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:08 PM PST

talk 2 the hand

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:00 PM PST

Hi friend! ☺️

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:12 PM PST

Dr. Worm just hanging out

Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:06 AM PST

~VALENTINES SALE~ two for $30 wild type axolotls! (Not including shipping fees) sent via usps priority express overnight.

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:24 PM PST

Sorry for the fogginess of the pictures shes still in her quarantine tub, but oh my I've never seen such a beautiful starburst ������ so many sparkles!!!!!!

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:29 PM PST

I was supposed to get just plants and filters at the fish swap...

Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:10 AM PST

Plants that can be grown in a tank?

Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:54 AM PST

Are there any aquatic plants that can be grown easily and safely in an axolotls tank?

submitted by /u/They-call-me-MrRight
[link] [comments]

Axolotl been floating for a week

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:07 PM PST

My axolotl had been floating for a week now. There's nothing in his tank to cause impaction but he's currently under my friend's care and apparently he let the temperature get too high. He's started losing colour in his gills now and appears to be getting malnourished. I really don't think I can afford taking him to a vet either... I know this is a heavy question, but should I start considering euthanasia? It breaks my heart just thinking about it, I love my little guy :(. Will post pics right afterwards of my poor little percy.

submitted by /u/stinky_sauce
[link] [comments]

Are these white spots fungus?? (More info in comments)

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:39 PM PST

My poor little percy has been floating for a week now :(

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:18 PM PST

I don't have an axolotl, but I plan to eventually. I have some questions, and random beginner tips would be nice, too!

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:12 PM PST

First question. My friend owns a pet shop and had two female axolotls in stock for a while, one albino and one wild type.(they were bought after I left tho ;-;) He said he would only sell them together, though. Do axolotls benefit from having more than one in the same habitat?do they socialize?

Also, I've heard it's bad to have fish in the same habitat as an axolotl, because they could pick at it and kill it. Would having snails be a better alternative? I would want some kind of bottom feeder or something in there to help keep the tank clean.

I had some other questions I think, but at this point I've forgotten them. So, any answers would be nice!

submitted by /u/SaleenSundria9
[link] [comments]

Should I be worried?

Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:29 PM PST

I recently acquired an adorable little axolotl and have him/her (idk yet) all set up in a 20 gallon tank. It's a bit big, but I'm told they'll grow into it. I have a little hide set up and a sponge filter. I went to feed them tonight and dropped a small amount of black worms in front of them. They didn't react at all and haven't been moving around much like they were doing prior to moving to the tank. The tank is currently sitting at about 62°F. Should I be worried or are they just getting used to their new home?

submitted by /u/Gingerfur1017
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.