Aquatic Koi Pic from the Japanese garden at City of Hope cancer treatment campus in Southern California.


Pic from the Japanese garden at City of Hope cancer treatment campus in Southern California.

Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:46 PM PST

Scientific study done on Bare liner vs rocked in pond.

Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:56 AM PST

Hello all, I am sure we are all familiar with the age old debate of "rocks vs no rocks" in koi ponds.

My question is....have any of you ever found/read/ or know of a actual scientific study done about this very subject?

the only things I can find online are almost purely anecdotal or amateur studies done.

I will admit I am a ecosystem rocked in pond guy, but I am always 100% open to changing my mind. So I was hoping some actual hard research was done on this subject.

submitted by /u/Tupiekit
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.