Aquatic Koi How many peas are ok for a koi?


How many peas are ok for a koi?

Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:18 PM PST

There is a koi pond at my work, and I like to buy raw peas from the salad bar and go feed them. I know peas are ok for them, but is there a limit on the amount of peas I should give? I don't want to constipate them or something.

submitted by /u/psychicfig
[link] [comments]

Food Question

Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:56 PM PST

I have a lot of Olives Stuffed with Pimiento left over from a roman banquent we had in a religious studies class. Can I feed them to koi fish? Our campus has a pond with two large golden koi fish. The pond is outside and surrounded by bushes and usually has a lot of leaves and algae. I live in Memphis, TN if that helps.

submitted by /u/YourGayLord
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.