Micro Aquatics My first attempt at both a planted, and nano tank. Thoughts?


My first attempt at both a planted, and nano tank. Thoughts?

Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:59 AM PST

Newbie: tools of the trade

Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:40 AM PST

OK, after staring at things and figuring how much space I have, I went out and bought a 5 gallon tank (fluval spec v) this morning. While I'm currently working through the type of plants and eventual fish I want (not sure if I want a betta, might just go inverts), what are the tools I really need to get?

So far, the shopping list includes a small heater, some simple planting maintenance tools (I shall call them scissors at this point), and a timer for my light. Any other "I couldn't live without ___" I need?

submitted by /u/ughonlinechats
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.