Goldfish - Aquariums - Look what arrived today! From King Koi and Goldfish


Look what arrived today! From King Koi and Goldfish

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:44 PM PST

Meet my new babies from King Koi Goldfish! Orange and black one is Calcifer. The black, orange, and white one is Chihiro. :)

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:23 PM PST

I just love Dave's chubby cheeks and little Nemo fin!

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:41 AM PST

JB the poop Meister

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:59 PM PST

Grumpy fish!

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:08 PM PST

Hello my fish friends!! Does anyone know what could be wrong with my goldfish? Poor guy has a lump near his gill. Appreciate any help!

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:56 PM PST

anyone know the name of this coloring?

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:15 PM PST

What's your oldest goldfish?

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:40 PM PST

I know common goldfish can live 15-20+ years but what about fancies? Their body's are often shortened, squished, mutated into the water puppies we all love.

So, what's the oldest fancy goldfish you personally own? I just got back into the hobby so my oldest are 3.

submitted by /u/LetsDoThisAhyeady
[link] [comments]

Is he color changing? I got my blue oranda in november.. he was darker but know he seems pale. Tank size 20g, Water parameters 0ammonia, 0nitrites, pH 7.6, nitrates 5ppm-10ppm. He is acting normally, eating and being his goofy self.

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:39 AM PST

URGENT!

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:21 PM PST

Okay so I set my goldfish (Swimmy) up with a brand new tank a week ago with a nice filter. About 3 days ago I woke up to Swimmy stuck to the filter! I immediately turned it off but he had must been there a long time but I never noticed because I was sleeping. I have had the filter off since. He didn't look like he was going to make it after that. His body was curved and he was floating but still moving. Later that day he was swimming like normal and I thought the only damage was a few missing scales. Now day 3 after he has black on the end of his fins,cant swim straight, and is laying at the bottom of the tank. Hes still alive and I feel terrible what do I do?! Please respond and thank you

submitted by /u/sadcereal4
[link] [comments]

New goldfish. Stress spots or ich?

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:36 AM PST

Not sure what to do

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:00 AM PST

Hey guys! This is my first post for some advice because I'm not quite sure what to do. I have two feeder goldfish in a tank at my house for about two months, I am going back to school Saturday. I only will be 30 minutes away and I come home every weekend- my dilemma is should I take my fish home with me every weekend? Or is it too stressful? I don't mind leaving them at school but with a filter running I'm worried because a. I am technically supposed to unplug everything if I leave (they never do room checks so it really doesn't matter) and b. I'm worried about fires lol. So would it be okay if I did take them home and I just unplugged the filter for two days and if it would be okay?? I have two of the same tanks, identical ones so I would have them set up similar and they both would have filters and I would just transport them in a small container. My other concern is the water- I live in the middle of nowhere with well water and I've just been putting conditioner in it and it's been fine, but my school is in the city so it would be city water, how much does that matter? I could bring jugs of my well water to school so it would be the same but if it's okay I would just use the city water. Or I could just leave them home, but I don't want to because they've helped with my anxiety. I'm just a little lost and I'm looking for some advice. TIA!

submitted by /u/lineva60
[link] [comments]

Where Online to Buy Good Fantails?

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:14 AM PST

I'm finally a hair away from having a fully cycled 29 gallon and was curious where you all considered the best places to get fantails are.

submitted by /u/stromther
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.