Goldfish - Aquariums - I doodled some of the lovely fish I see on this subreddit, thought I’d share


I doodled some of the lovely fish I see on this subreddit, thought I’d share

Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:32 PM PST

Don't think I've posted my setup before! Everyone meet Party, and Orangejello (:

Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:22 PM PST

the gang is in trouble and they know it

Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:08 AM PST

Hungry dudes...

Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:40 PM PST

The gangs all here

Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:29 PM PST

125 gallon goldfish tank

Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:08 PM PST

Norma the sea cow

Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:22 AM PST

I don't have goldfish of my own (not enough space) but here's a fancy I saw in Japan!

Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:20 PM PST

I took my goldfish to an aquatic vet to get his wen trimmed, as I am fearful of getting that close to his eyes. He was active when we arrived back home, still bumping into stuff although. He is now sitting at the bottom of the tank and is looking pale in color. Has anyone else experienced this?

Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:24 PM PST

What's wrong. I'm pretty sure he has Popeye in his left eye but why is his other eye wiggling so much

Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:58 PM PST

Am i being a bad mum to my baby Oranda? Ive been told that 20gallons is way to small for him. I got him.. and knowing no better i put him in a 1.5 gallon (yikes).. then a 10gallon, and now he is in a 20 gallon (cycled) with a great filter and excellent water parameters (i check everyday) . ��

Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:08 AM PST

How many fancy goldfish can I have in a 55 gallon tank?

Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:26 PM PST

I have a 55 gallon tank that I thought about putting some Goldfish in. I'd like at the very least to have a fancy fantail goldfish and a Black Moor goldfish. But me being the selfish goldfish lover that I am I was wondering, how many Goldfish do you think I could fit in a 55 gallon tank. Because I'm between 2 and 4.

submitted by /u/PumpkinTheOG
[link] [comments]

Need advice about mixing salt and meds

Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:20 AM PST

So one of my goldies has what I believe to be cotton wool. He has been quarantined for a week with a .5% concentration of salt, and the symptoms have only gotten worse since then, so I've just bought meds to treat him. I was wondering whether I should desalt the water before I add any med ? Since salt is used as a med I'm not sure it'd be good to mix it with chemical meds, what do you think ?

submitted by /u/karibbu
[link] [comments]

Indian Almond leaves

Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:33 AM PST

Hi! So Indian almond leaves seem to be the go to for helping keep tropical fish healthy and enriched lately do they a have any use in goldfish setups? Thanks

submitted by /u/socksmum1
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.