Axolotl - Aquariums - Got my partner an axxie for Christmas, here's Jim hanging out in their tree


Got my partner an axxie for Christmas, here's Jim hanging out in their tree

Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:59 AM PST

Meet my new pet Dwarf axolotl named Tinker Bell!

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:00 PM PST

Odyssey's favourite place to hang out is his big glass jar. His hobbies include pooping in it and then waiting until seed shrimp inevitably invite themselves into his poop-jar ecosystem. He then parties in the poop-jar and slurps all of the seed shrimp.

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:06 PM PST

Are gills hereditary? All of my Axolotls have super fluffy gills but most other axolotls I have seen aren’t near as fluffy. TIA!

Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:37 AM PST

He’s new to earthworms, but he’s doing his best ��

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:52 PM PST

Hamilton

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 02:02 PM PST

• _ •

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:14 PM PST

Axolotl doodle on my English hw~

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:29 PM PST

We have a few baby Axolotls to sell, but we aren't sure how to go about it, where to sell online/ how to ship? Any advice?

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:28 PM PST

This has been such a fun batch to raise.Mom and dad are Bluegill Leucies with Mel hets.This clutch was ALL leucy.I will be sad when they are ready for their new homes but so excited that my favorite boy had a chance to have beautiful kiddos.This one is Squid. My kids named all of them one night. ��

Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:44 AM PST

Upgraded to a 20 gal long finally- looks way better.

Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:23 AM PST

My crypt jungle, 20 gallon, featuring Toothless.

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:16 PM PST

Hannibal the Cannibal

Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:12 AM PST

"Worms are friends, not food"

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:18 PM PST

My albino axolotl Goober <3

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:14 PM PST

How do you tell a new axolotl owner they are doing a shit job nicely??? Please help

Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:03 AM PST

A friend of mine asked me last night why I dont use sand in my tank and I explained for me I'm not prepared for the cleanup. I also slipped in that I wouldnt think about buying one unless you can afford a chiller (its far too hot here in Australia). When he stated that he has bought a fully matured female wildtype.

Where do I start, I'm his friend but it is clearly evident he didnt do nearly enough research. He has her in a 60L tank he fills up to 45L (about half the recommended minimum). He has no idea where to get worms from so is feeding bloodworms. I had to completely give him the rundown about the nitrogen cycle. He didnt even know what that was. And what concerned him was the ph being too high (it was high 7s, so in range).

I'm trying to hard not to be mean or an asshole because I truly believe he can be a great owner but just got her way too soon. (He has never properly owned fish- never tested water/cycled tanks, etc) so getting an axolotl on virtually no research is so so silly. I tried my best to help by educating him on the nitrogen cycle, saying I can give him some worms from our worm farm and saying I can give him some filter medium from my tank to help. But I'm so pissed he didnt tell me first and is now coming to me with the problems of the curled tail and refusing food.

I told him to upgrade his tank as soon as he can to which he said theres no more room and if he moves her upstairs it will get too hot. I'm at a total loss. What do I do from here?

submitted by /u/maddyduff
[link] [comments]

sharing this here to get info asap!

Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:39 AM PST

Help!! New axolotl owner, just got my little baby Dreepy today. I got small earth worms and chopped them up but dreepy wouldn’t eat it, I tried cutting axolotl pellets into really small pieces and still nothing. Is he/she just too stressed from the journey to eat? Or am I doing something wrong?

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:37 PM PST

Hi everyone this is cheese!

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:52 PM PST

They’re getting so big!

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:32 PM PST

New setup for my bb ❤️

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:02 PM PST

Beggin

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:08 PM PST

AXOLOTL

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:21 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.