Aquatic Snails I donated my baby mystery snails to my lfs yesterday. Hopefully they go to good homes.


I donated my baby mystery snails to my lfs yesterday. Hopefully they go to good homes.

Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:48 PM PST

For those who enjoy my delinquent snail Saruman.

Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:16 AM PST

The black mystery snail I got today. I thought he was dead at the store, but he's perked up and hopefully I can help him recover :)

Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:14 PM PST

My precious little baby :,)

Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:02 PM PST

Help! Why does my mystery snail look wrinkly and spotted?

Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:22 AM PST

I was cleaning out my betta tank and noticed one of my snails had 30+ babies. Got him for free from a friend and he's the only one! I have no idea what kind he is or how to stop it or what to do with the babies. Any help is appreciated!!!

Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:30 PM PST

Zebra nerite snail not moving HELP PLEASE!!

Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:02 PM PST

I've had him for almost a year, I noticed he was staying in one spot for a bit, yesterday I noticed he was upside down (I've never seen him upside down) so I flipped him over, couldn't be more than a day he was like that. After I flipped him over he didn't move, today he hasn't moved and I just checked in his shell and it looks hard....will he be okay?

I saw a video stating that a strong smell of ammonia will permeate and I smelled my snail but I smelled nothing.

submitted by /u/soft_tofuwu
[link] [comments]

Trumpet or juvenile rabbit?

Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:48 PM PST

Limpets infestation how do I get rid of them?

Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:04 PM PST

I have an infestation of limpets in my aquarium. I can't get an assassin snail to eat them because every snail I've tried in my tank has died (I think maybe bc if cooler in my water but idk) I have a betta in my tank but I don't think he eats them. What do I do?

submitted by /u/lovethatbetta
[link] [comments]

Why are my ramshorns dying?

Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:52 AM PST

Malaysian trumpet snail alternatives

Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:56 AM PST

What are some hood alternatives for Malaysian trumpet snails that still burrow

submitted by /u/_Marty__
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.