Reef Tank - Aquariums - i have 55 psi and no water is coming out of the waste or purified water am i doing it wrong way or is it on the wrong end


i have 55 psi and no water is coming out of the waste or purified water am i doing it wrong way or is it on the wrong end

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 06:34 AM PDT

just a bit of frogspawn coral

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 06:10 AM PDT

It’s been hard work getting my clown harem and nem tank set up. Looking beautiful under my new radions.

Posted: 09 Jun 2022 11:54 PM PDT

Well, that didn’t take long.

Posted: 09 Jun 2022 09:20 PM PDT

New tank question

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 05:12 AM PDT

I am in the process of cycling a new tank. I have to switch tanks because, we'll 8yr old. I'll just leave it at that. Anyway I thought I'd take the opportunity and do a glass bottom this time. My problem is that it's completely empty because all of my rock is in the old tank. I've put in some of on media in the filter on the new tank to help but my question is will it ever cycle like this?? Thanks

submitted by /u/hatesusernames82
[link] [comments]

anemone ID please

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 04:02 AM PDT

I’m going to buy a Red Sea reef mat 1200 fleece roller. What are your guys thoughts on these. Good? Ok? Belongs in the garbage?

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 06:00 AM PDT

What are these hinges called with finger loops? I can’t find them online anywhere and they’re great

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 02:02 AM PDT

Coral tried to hang its self

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 02:05 AM PDT

Help With New Saltwater Aquarium

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 01:22 AM PDT

Hello everyone,

I'm having a major problem with a new saltwater tank. The problem: fish don't survive very long... maybe a couple hours and they end up dead.

I'm not new to saltwater aquariums. I have two other very successful tanks, and I've even used the other tanks to cycle this new one. For the life of me, I haven't a clue as to why these fish are dying off.

I just used an API Saltwater Master Test Kit with all the parameters falling within acceptable levels: Ph is sitting around 8.2, Ammonia and Nitrite/Nitrate showing up at minimal, if anything at all. I live in Hawaii, and our tap water isn't chlorinated, so I don't have to worry about that being a major issue.

The water I used for the tank is R.O. water. I mixed in water from my established tanks as well as API Quickstart to cycle the tank. The tank itself is a Fluval EVO 13.5 g. It's just sand and a live rock in the tank. The tank has been going for about a week now.

Initially, I thought maybe the salt had not diluted and circulated throughout the tank enough, which I thought was the cause of death for a pair of clownfish that I first introduced to the tank. After another 48 hours, I tried introducing a domino damsel, which ended up dying with an hour or so. So, I'm thinking it's not a salinity/salt concentration issue. The tank outflow is creating decent surface agitation and I've got an oxygen stone in there connected to a separate air source for good measure. I can't imagine that it's an oxygen issue.

I just can't figure out what the problem could be. Any ideas? Thank you.

submitted by /u/ZedDreadFury
[link] [comments]

Are these green spots the beginning of Aiptasia or something else?

Posted: 10 Jun 2022 12:52 AM PDT

Is he going to die got home from work and this is where he was seems to be breathing heavily as well

Posted: 09 Jun 2022 08:34 PM PDT

Better pictures of my clown seems to be Ich or something else. I don't have a qt tank.

Posted: 09 Jun 2022 08:46 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.