Micro Aquatics Finished setting up new tank, this is my second real attempt at scaping a tank, planted bunch of baby stems so can't see em yet, it's day 4 and already growing fast. sorry bad quality, my phone sucks ehhe. I put a skirt tetra to provide N and P, I'll remove him soon and put the stocking after cyclin


Finished setting up new tank, this is my second real attempt at scaping a tank, planted bunch of baby stems so can't see em yet, it's day 4 and already growing fast. sorry bad quality, my phone sucks ehhe. I put a skirt tetra to provide N and P, I'll remove him soon and put the stocking after cyclin

Posted: 11 Jun 2022 12:02 PM PDT

Looking for an elegant nano tank that has a well fitting glass lid. (Boss is worried about evaporation cause if damage to my cubicle furniture and computer) 3-5 gallon max, rimless style is a must.

Posted: 11 Jun 2022 02:40 PM PDT

Bonus points if you add links to your suggestions!

submitted by /u/BettaGlowUp
[link] [comments]

2.2 Gal, first attempt at scaping, I'll move the clown killies to my newly setup 8 Gal, I put 2-3 shrimps in it for now, fighting out keeping water hard for now. I pulled the anubias's roots up and attached by the stem since then, what do y'all think. and yea the Hra grew a lot since then, 3 weeks

Posted: 11 Jun 2022 12:05 PM PDT

Hello. I’m getting back into keeping small tanks and want to know about non substrate options for the tank floor

Posted: 11 Jun 2022 11:43 AM PDT

So, I'm keeping a crustacean known as triops or tadpole shrimp (not actually a shrimp). In order for their eggs to hatch, the must be removed and dried for a couple weeks then placed back into the tank to create a new generation. Kind of fickle, you see? Most breeders I've seen use regular substrate options and just watch to see where they are burying their eggs. Then, they dig up sand in that area and separate the eggs to dry them. However, they will only lay eggs in sand or gravel. Since I may not have a lot of free time to watch them, I would like a zero substrate tank with small containers of sand so that I know the only places they could be laying. But I hate the look of bare bottom tanks and triops have bottom feeder tendencies. So I was wondering what options I may have. Maybe there are aquarium tank mats to lay on the bottom or some way to sculpt a bottom myself?

submitted by /u/Sanguimancer_2003
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.