Jarrariums - The new Planarian generation has eyes on their asses!


The new Planarian generation has eyes on their asses!

Posted: 14 Jun 2022 01:37 PM PDT

🐌

Posted: 15 Jun 2022 12:17 AM PDT

1 minute terrarium tutorial :)

Posted: 15 Jun 2022 01:41 AM PDT

The drink dispenser and ginseng jar are 2 months old and growing in nicely. The ginseng was as good as dead after it fell into brackish water over night, but came back with a vengeance. The plants surrounding it are all cuttings I took. The drink dispenser got all plants that are too tall for jars.

Posted: 14 Jun 2022 04:12 PM PDT

is this jar sustainable? Its my first jar and it has one sad water plant and some water lettuce and a few floating green dots

Posted: 14 Jun 2022 12:58 PM PDT

Water amount

Posted: 14 Jun 2022 04:44 PM PDT

leaving new jar open

Posted: 14 Jun 2022 05:32 PM PDT

hi, I'm sorry if this is a silly question as I'm relatively new to this but I've been thinking about leaving my new ecosphere open as I've heard it's good for new jars, but I am worried the snails and other little guys I have could crawl out/escape? again not a joke I just want to have a nice jar thank you

submitted by /u/melonhart
[link] [comments]

is my ecosphere going to die?

Posted: 14 Jun 2022 12:46 PM PDT

hello, I made my first ecosphere yesterday and I was out relatively late so I was quick about it, it's mostly soil from a pond, some rocks, some roots from bramble near the edge, one water plant, and a few duck lettuce/small green floaters. is this ok? or have I not gotten enough plants

submitted by /u/melonhart
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.