Goldfish - Aquariums - Egg left an eggsellent surprise!


Egg left an eggsellent surprise!

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 08:43 AM PDT

This is Bob--Fat Bob for friends !

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 10:16 AM PDT

Spot

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 04:56 AM PDT

Random bubbles

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 01:09 PM PDT

Hero at the LFS

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 10:21 AM PDT

Today while at one of my lfs (petsmart) I overheard an employee vehemently urging a mother and daughter not to buy goldfish (or any fish) as party favors.

She then went on to explain all the needs of every fish they asked about and what they needed and why they would not make good party favors.

Stupid mother and daughter were persistent I don't know how it turned out I left.

submitted by /u/Fishytankskater
[link] [comments]

Update on my goldfish after a few days of treatment, that cleared up fast!

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 06:49 AM PDT

Officially cycled ! So much work to get here

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 11:46 AM PDT

I know it’s silly but.. I never realized how gold this goldfish is!

Posted: 11 Jun 2022 10:40 PM PDT

Water parameters in my pond

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 04:13 PM PDT

I tested my pond water earlier today and it was .25 for ammonia and 0 for nitrite and 0 for nitrate, is this good? I read that ammonia and nitrite should be zero and nitrate should be around 20. I use the api water testing kit.

submitted by /u/rudeawakening01
[link] [comments]

My goldfish is pregnant, right? This is bad news, as I don’t have several extra hundred gallon tanks lying around for all the babies.

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 12:09 PM PDT

how much of food this size should i feed my three goldfish? (more info in comments)

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 04:19 AM PDT

Does anyone here keep goldfish (specifically ranchus) with celestial pearl danios? I can’t find any info online only about zebra danios. Would this work?

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 02:35 PM PDT

What should I do?

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 10:20 AM PDT

Hello everyone,

At my parent's home there are two goldfishes (one common and one shubukin) who live in a 60 liter aquarium. I realized this is too small for them and managed to convince my parents to get them a bigger aquarium. The thing is, we're planning to get it by the end of august, after going on vacation, as my parents are currently very busy with work and housework and don't want to do things in precipitation. I believe the situation isn't critical, the fish seem healthy and the water parameters are ok but the one thing that concerns me is how one fish (the common on) sometimes "attacks" with his mouth the other one when they meet each other (I guess it is due to the smallness of their home). I don't exactly know when did this behavior start as I wasn't frequently at my parent's home before the end of may but I've never noticed anything like this before. For the moment there isn't any wounds and the fishes don't seem more stressed than usual but I don't know how this situation will evolve and I'd like to find a temporary solution, if there is any, before we transfer them in a bigger aquarium. Thanks!

submitted by /u/No-Elderberry-6799
[link] [comments]

Farting Goldfish

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 01:10 AM PDT

How slim are slim-bodied goldfish supposed to be?

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 09:52 AM PDT

What do you guys think is wrong with him? Please help :(

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 01:19 PM PDT

Please Help! Trying to figure out the genders of my fantail goldfishes! Males or females?

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 01:04 PM PDT

A little help with ammonia readings

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 08:32 AM PDT

I have been testing my tank water, ro water from my lfs and tap water in my house. Using the API test kit, all 3 sources read .25ppm of ammonia. Can anyone help me explain to this, surely the ro water should have 0 ammonia in it?

submitted by /u/sadierose100
[link] [comments]

This is my first tank that got started 1.5 weeks ago. Is this water clarity normal or it it time for a water change?

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 08:10 AM PDT

Fin rot? Fungus? Nipping? Please help me, help him.

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 11:25 AM PDT

Help with identification

Posted: 12 Jun 2022 07:40 AM PDT

My goldfish and tank :) btw first time keeping goldfish

Posted: 11 Jun 2022 06:24 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.