Crayfish timothy enjoys hiding under his plants


timothy enjoys hiding under his plants

Posted: 15 Jun 2022 02:50 PM PDT

Casper, my unfriendly buddy

Posted: 15 Jun 2022 08:29 AM PDT

The man himself

Posted: 15 Jun 2022 05:11 AM PDT

Larry died.

Posted: 15 Jun 2022 04:53 PM PDT

Our pet crayfish, Larry, has past away. Evreything was fine. PH,GH,KH..e†c might had died of bad molting. so sad. :(

submitted by /u/soggy_waffelsx
[link] [comments]

Need help

Posted: 15 Jun 2022 03:58 PM PDT

It's been 8 days since I get a crayfish. She was doing good first few days. Recently she was kinda aggressive and for the past 24 hours she was in her cave, and never came out. I went to check on her now (3:22am) because I was worried. She was out of her cave but refused to eat. I'm new to this and trying to learn about crayfish behaviour. Is this something I should be worried about? Thank you in advance and sorry for my poor wording.

submitted by /u/Aryannick
[link] [comments]

Albert at it again with scaring the hell out of me.

Posted: 14 Jun 2022 03:38 PM PDT

Meet Madonna! My first crayfish.

Posted: 14 Jun 2022 04:56 PM PDT

Crayfish with shell rot moult

Posted: 14 Jun 2022 08:43 PM PDT

Idk even know the genders of two of mine but is it possible for two different color crayfish to mate? I have a blue and red one and am a little curious.

Posted: 14 Jun 2022 11:16 PM PDT

Scared lil guy

Posted: 14 Jun 2022 11:29 AM PDT

So my dad teaches 4th grade and they have a fish tank with several fish and 2 crayfish. At the end of the year they dump them in a lake or freeze them. There was one left when I came and I looked at it and felt like I should try and take care of him instead of letting him be frozen. I got a tank and a little hut for him. He's 1 year old and his precious environment was in a very loud hallway with hundreds of people being loud and looking at his tank. Here in my room he's under my loft bed and a desk. It's a lot quieter and less stressful but he refuses to come out of his hut. I lifted it up to move it so he could get in better and found him curled up in the corner. He's still alive as I saw him moving around after but what's going on with him? Is he adjusting, molting, or just scared? I really want to make sure he's happy but I'm not sure what's going on and what I can do about it. Also what kind of lighting should I use for him. I read crayfish prefer little to not light so I've kept a diffuser on with a soft green/yellow led next to him for lighting otherwise it's pitch black. What do I do?

submitted by /u/topscrumper
[link] [comments]

Feeding my Crayfish Tetra Pleco Wafers.

Posted: 14 Jun 2022 10:53 AM PDT

Does anyone know about crayfish coloration? Can I make them more blue? (culling or parameters) extra info in captions

Posted: 14 Jun 2022 12:38 PM PDT

Tips for taking care of Crayfish??

Posted: 13 Jun 2022 06:47 PM PDT

Can I please have some tips or advice on how to raise a crayfish? Like which foods you might find best for yours and just anything in general. I'll gladly accept all the tips and advice that could be given!! My friend just gave me her crayfish and I just want to make sure I'm giving her the best life she can have! I'm still doing research online aswell :)

submitted by /u/dying_trtl
[link] [comments]

Question: Can you sex crawfish at birth or do you need to wait til they reach a certain age?

Posted: 13 Jun 2022 08:44 PM PDT

I have 2 Procambarus alleni (seperate tanks) that are about 2inches long and am wondering if I can sex them at this young age or if I need to wait for them to get older.

They both look female atm.

submitted by /u/LiteFox196
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.