Crayfish Long time commenter, first time posting my cray. Shes an Australian Red-Claw about 7in long so far. About 4 months old.


Long time commenter, first time posting my cray. Shes an Australian Red-Claw about 7in long so far. About 4 months old.

Posted: 16 Jun 2022 08:21 AM PDT

Who is he??? This crazy came from my spring fed, river fed lake in Central Alabama. Any ideas what kind he is? TIA!

Posted: 16 Jun 2022 11:44 AM PDT

My cat is broken (sorry for the low quality pics, its hard with the glare of the light lol(

Posted: 16 Jun 2022 01:47 PM PDT

vote

Posted: 16 Jun 2022 04:05 PM PDT

Should i get crayfish or fish? (just seeing might not get 'em). still sad for laryy's death.

View Poll

submitted by /u/soggy_waffelsx
[link] [comments]

I pulled Nancy’s moult out to take a picture and now I have a Freddy Mercury statuette

Posted: 16 Jun 2022 06:46 AM PDT

I’ve linked two photos of my crayfish as I’ve been having some shell rot worries (more so in my blue one), so if anyone could tell that would be great. If it’s not shell rot however, I would like to know why they are discolored. Thank you to anyone that reads this post

Posted: 15 Jun 2022 07:12 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.