Axolotl - Aquariums - Frank is… special


Frank is… special

Posted: 08 Jun 2022 12:13 PM PDT

Building an axolotl tank, I just couldn't stand the thought of a bare floor but I don't want to add sand just yet, so I comprised. I laid down each of these tiles individually and I can't wait to show the final tank!

Posted: 08 Jun 2022 12:41 PM PDT

His soon to be home

Posted: 08 Jun 2022 12:22 PM PDT

Youtube channel that abuses axolotls

Posted: 08 Jun 2022 12:38 PM PDT

I came across a Youtube channel called Marady Fish Fighter that abuses axolotls by putting them in the mud and pretending to find them in the nature, keeping them outside the water for long periods of time and putting them in tiny containers with other animals that can harm them. This channel has 593K subscribers and 136 million views. It's insane the channel is allowed to stay on Youtube and the videos have ads, encouraging them to abuse animals more. Can you guys please help me report and close down the channel?

The channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOvgIx2bGzZb5LhztQeZKRg

submitted by /u/moonisho
[link] [comments]

Mom says it’s my turn in the owl

Posted: 08 Jun 2022 01:25 PM PDT

a feed store about 20 mins from me has many aquatic and Reptile animals. noticed they had about a dozen Axie's. got my ghost shrimp and the guy mentioned that he breeds them. all of their gills looked good and full. wish I got better photos

Posted: 08 Jun 2022 04:25 PM PDT

Axolotl leaning on it’s side. What does it mean?

Posted: 08 Jun 2022 04:02 PM PDT

Question about axolotl fungus

Posted: 08 Jun 2022 11:48 AM PDT

So I've been planning to get an axolotl and I've read that they are prone to getting fungus and they need tea baths and you should put them in the fridge

Do what does fungus an axolotls look like and how serious can it be?

submitted by /u/BussySaka141
[link] [comments]

Is API Aqua Essential okay for Axolotl’s?

Posted: 08 Jun 2022 03:18 PM PDT

Are chillers necessary? And what size?

Posted: 08 Jun 2022 01:46 PM PDT

So I'm planning on getting a 40gallon(250 litres) tank for an axolotl and I want to know if a chiller is necessary, or clip on fans or nothing will also be fine. I live in the UK(England), where it is kind of cold all year. I think average temperature is usually between 10-15C/ 50-60F but it gets hotter in summertime, around 25C/75F

So if you recommend a chiller, what size or capacity will I need?

submitted by /u/BussySaka141
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.