Shrimp Tank - Aquariums - My guys doing some weird stuff!


My guys doing some weird stuff!

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:43 PM PDT

One of my babies is finally carrying babies! I'm a grandma y'all!

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 11:03 PM PDT

Easter feast for da shrimps! Can you spot the Easter Eggs provided by my Cory’s? Happy Easter everyone!

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:31 PM PDT

My PRL art for a friend

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:43 AM PDT

My first Shrimp Baby! Saw a total of 3 in my tank yesterday. I hope there are some more hiding in my plants and drift wood. Tank has only been set up for a little over a month. Yay, For happy shrimp!

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:33 AM PDT

I'm back with more brine shrimp!! I had a die off, but now all the babies are getting way bigger! More updates below :)

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:01 PM PDT

One of my fire reds has some pretty cool colors!

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:47 AM PDT

Lol I guess they're trying to tell me it's dinner time �� *I usually feed around now, they all came out ready ��*

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:15 PM PDT

Myrtle the ghost shrimp doing her thing! I could watch these guys for hours.

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:30 PM PDT

Mmm-hmmm, I ❤️ me some bio-film! ~ shrimp probably

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:28 PM PDT

hello everyone just wanted to show off my shrimp

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:21 PM PDT

2mm baby Blue Velvet shrimp, isn't nature incredible!

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:57 AM PDT

i hope memes are okay!

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:41 AM PDT

If I fits I sits

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:27 PM PDT

Something is on my pregnant shrimp's head and nose. It's like her shell but idk?

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:17 AM PDT

Setting up a fluval 2.6 gallon tank for shrimp. How many shrimp should we pick up to live in here comfortably?

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:10 AM PDT

My ghetto evaporation top off dripper

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:22 PM PDT

Losing shrimp in new-ish 22litre tank

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:08 AM PDT

Hi there I have a 22litre planted tank that has a few neocardina cherry shrimp and a few red and white striped bee shrimp. I started off with 6 of each but am now down to 6.. no.. 5.

Here's a photo:

https://imgur.com/a/hpoAP31

https://imgur.com/a/FOKwQqS

It's been planted for about 3 months and I've had the first 6 shrimp for 2 months and the last 6 for about a month.

The plants in there are doing brilliantly, and the shrimp seemed to be doing great too. I'd seen molts and I found on a shrimp that had died the other day that it was pregnant with eggs..

I lost the first bunch of shrimp after a water change. I'm changing about 1/4 to 1/3 a week, but (stupidly I realise now) I'd been using cold water so maybe the shock killed them.

Last Thursday I did just that and lost the pregnant one. However another cherry died today which previously looked like they were thriving so I don't know if that can be a knock-on effect from Thursdays water change or another issue? So now I have just 2 cherry and 3 bee shrimp left which is very sad.

I will be doing the next water change with a thermometer and warmer water to make sure they don't get shocked.

A bit of info about the tank:

I use co2 for the plants but I have a colour indicator and the levels aren't high.

I have the stick dipper water testers but also the full dropper vial tests. My ph, nitrogen etc are all spot on. However my kh and gh are hugely high which is because of the tap water I'm using. I have read conflicting stuff about kh and gh ranging from "don't worry about it" to "it's stopping your shrimp molting" so any info on that would be great.

My gh especially is off the chart.

Before the water change last week I thought it was going pretty well apart from the previous losses to water change.

Any help or tips? I feel like I'm doing a pretty bad job with them at the moment.

submitted by /u/Circle-of-friends
[link] [comments]

Shrimp ID? LFS listed as “mosura.”

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:05 PM PDT

First berried shrimp, time for celebration!!!!

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:30 AM PDT

Advice please....I'm still learning shrimp. I have several berried in their tank (YAY) now I'm wondering if they will have enough cover from the fish or if I should add more or remove the fish. 4 endless and 3 H Rasboros, (the otos and cory don't worry me)

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 11:38 PM PDT

Built stand for 7.5 gal cube shrimp tank

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:25 AM PDT

Edward having his Lunch.

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:49 AM PDT

Skittles tank advice

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:37 PM PDT

I want to start a skittles tank with neos but I'm pretty new at all of this. What do you do with the babies like the wild types I wouldn't want to keep?

submitted by /u/stegoturtle201
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.