Micro Aquatics Uns 30c


Uns 30c

Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:35 PM PDT

Finally got my first school of fish!

Posted: 02 Apr 2021 07:28 AM PDT

How do I tell if my nano tank is overstocked? Is it already?

Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:07 PM PDT

My tank has been cycling for 2 months now. 57L 15 gallons.

1 month in I added 15 darwin shrimp to get a hair algae under control. Worked wonders! Two died in the first week, and maybe some jumped out of the tank. Long story short there was a problem with the light which meant I couldn't seal it properly. Let's say there's 10 now.

A week after I added 6 cherry shrimp as the darwin shrimp won't breed in fresh water. Two have eggs currently!

Then, for my daughters birthday (which was why the tank was purchased), we got 5 guppies and a female betta. One or more must have been pregnant because there is now 3 baby guppies.

A few days ago we got 1 Borneo sucker because we daughter became obsessed with sucker fish. If the fish does well I want 3 more (4 total is good for them socially).

So totals Let's say 15 shrimp 5 guppies plus 3 baby guppies 1 betta 1 Borneo sucker (with a view to get 3 more).

I'm also considering a neon rainbow fish if the guppies population gets too much.

Water tests great typically, though maybe the ammonia test has a slight green tinge (I'd still call it yellow) on occasion. I can do two tests in a row and the second won't have the green tinge.

Writing this out I think I am overstocked, or will be soon, heh.

submitted by /u/h8_m0dems
[link] [comments]

Time for diner

Posted: 02 Apr 2021 07:48 AM PDT

Baby guppy first day

Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:40 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.