Micro Aquatics My opae ula had babies!!! 3 gal Hawaiian shrimp tank. I'm a happy grandma!!


My opae ula had babies!!! 3 gal Hawaiian shrimp tank. I'm a happy grandma!!

Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:42 PM PDT

12 gallon long questions

Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:56 PM PDT

Bought a 12 gallon long aquarium. Want to plant it. No idea what to stock it with yet. But what would be a good filter and light for it?

submitted by /u/ofd99
[link] [comments]

Are these detritus worms? I've had this shrimp tank set up for 2 months now and they've just appeared. The shrimp just eat algae, I haven't had to feed them yet so I'm not sure where they've come from. How do I remove them?

Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:34 AM PDT

Wood turning water brown

Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:55 AM PDT

Hey! So after recently buying a 30L tank, I decided to add sand and some wood before buying live plants for it, however after rinsing the wood off and adding it to the tank, I've noticed it turned the water brown? So I took it out and soaked it again in water hoping it would get rid of everything in it that would be causing it to make the water brown. After replacing it in the full tank I've noticed that the water is starting to become slightly brown again? The filter is on of course however I don't know if this is completely normal? Any guidance would be great!

submitted by /u/GabbyWright66
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.