Micro Aquatics Happy couple of Scarlet Badass's in the middle of microworms


Happy couple of Scarlet Badass's in the middle of microworms

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:35 AM PDT

I forgot…how much I love salt water tanks! I I used to have a very large reef tank and got rid of it when I moved from Cali to Florida, and never got one back until this year. I’m super happy to be back but this is my nano live rock only for now.

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:54 PM PDT

Fluval Spec V - Dry Start

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:07 AM PDT

This small bundle of white stuff has appeared on the wood I’ve put in my tank, does anyone know what it could be? There’s nothing in the tank yet so if it’s harmful luckily nothing is hurt however I’m putting plants in on Sunday. The tank is still cycling also

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:29 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.