Jarrariums - Feeding time for the snails! (Time-Lapse)


Feeding time for the snails! (Time-Lapse)

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:28 PM PDT

A Wabi-Kusa this time

Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:55 AM PDT

Does anyone have advice on how to prevent your Jar terrariums from getting moldy

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:43 PM PDT

I've made a couple different closed jar terrariums and they've all gotten moldy. I've tried using less water but regardless they end up growing mold. I know springtails are the main way to get rid of mold, but from what I understand they're already in most soils and tend to cultivate on their own. Does anyone have any advice?

submitted by /u/Poultryforest
[link] [comments]

How to make a jarrarium?

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 02:16 PM PDT

I'm wanting to make a jarrarium, what do I need for one?

submitted by /u/Beep_12
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.