Goldfish - Aquariums - Patrick puckers his lips and eats index finger. Big, hard chomp


Patrick puckers his lips and eats index finger. Big, hard chomp

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:34 AM PDT

Coming back from a 3 week vacation, Patrick still remembers me :') I love him; video in 2x speed

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:32 AM PDT

First time eating Gel food (Repashy Super Gold Goldfish and Koi Gel Food)..verdict is Patrick loves it!

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:11 PM PDT

Every time I feed Beaker, this is all I can think of.

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:08 PM PDT

One of my water piggies: Orange Chicken

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:37 AM PDT

Beginner keeper, please spear me some of your time for advice

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 10:15 PM PDT

Hello I am a 5 month old fishkeeper. This is my first goldfish tank and I'm in need of advice. I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing, wrong I don't even know what I'm doing, I'm just ready to give up. But this is the last try am ready to make. so question number 1, what am I doing wrong? I started with tropical fishes and now I'm ending up in cold water fishes. super emotional tired and stress. I always struggle with having cloudy water. I can count the number of time I saw my water clear in one hand. When I still had like my tropical fishes but I'm the person giving me advice like maybe I didn't cycle my tank properly.

2, what are the proper tank parameters for goldfish?ph, and all that

I have spend my time, money and energy on this hobby that I'm trying to get off the ground, but I feel like it is not working for me and I don't know what to do.

3,what should I do?

I invest emotionally into all My fish so why do they all die? Am I doing something wrong? You can't just tell me that your tank is not cycle properly I am need solution also.

4,why are my fish dying?

5, how to fix this to make my companion more healthy and happy?

Or is this just not for me? I am to far invested to give up now. Do I need I fresh start? I feel like that what I should do. By a fresh start I mean clearing out that tank and starting over.

6, will that be okay?

How to fix this mess that I am in right now. I really need help. Sorry if I sound depressed.

submitted by /u/let-not-go-there
[link] [comments]

What is going on with my little guy's tail? Is it ich?

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:18 PM PDT

Tips for Newby :)

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:39 PM PDT

I have just had a 3ft tank come in my possession and I'm super excited to get 3 maybe 4 goldfish. anyone got any tips for a newby? what should I do before buying the fish? I have bought an extremely amazing External filter and a small internal filter plus air stone and driftwood plus other cool ornaments... haven't decided on a substrate yet? or plants? Yay

submitted by /u/smallLifter
[link] [comments]

30 seconds with my tank.

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:23 AM PDT

My baby King didn't make it through the winter

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:16 PM PDT

Red Cap Oranda Wen has non-red growth? Same texture as the red parts but first time there's non-red patches.. Patrick is behaving fine & water parameters are fine

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:14 AM PDT

Advice? More below

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:31 PM PDT

Which brand of food do you people use ? I used to give Saki-Hikari and Medigold but now I use Kingyo .

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:11 AM PDT

Is something wrong with my goldfish? I noticed what looked like bruises on its lips and under its mouth. I didn't notice the pinkish color on its body until after the picture. It's not as noticeable in person. It's eating and acting fine. I'm currently cycling with prime and stability.

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:16 PM PDT

Dull scales on Milton

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:11 PM PDT

I need help

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:45 AM PDT

One of my two goldfish turned agressive against the other i dont know why, so i removed him from the tank and moved him to a smaller tank and know he is stressing because the tank is very small and bad. Does anyone know causes for goldfishes to turn agressive? I dont think the problem is the tank because i can play with the passive one and he is very happy. Thank you

submitted by /u/Hydro-_-_-
[link] [comments]

Will aquarium salt destroy my cycled tank?

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 10:21 AM PDT

I have to do salt treatments to my tank cause of ich, so will salt kill my snails, plants and good bacteria? Without good bacteria, how do I lower ammonia?

submitted by /u/onroigingoro
[link] [comments]

It is hard to show it but is that wen growth?

Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:28 AM PDT

Bought my new black moor goldfish two days ago, but it developed these faint white areas throughout the body? Its most visible on the tail. Could anyone tell me what this is?

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:09 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.