Goldfish - Aquariums - he is kept in a 30 gallon by himself, i put him in yesterday, he is active and eating well, does he look healthy? if not what should i do?


he is kept in a 30 gallon by himself, i put him in yesterday, he is active and eating well, does he look healthy? if not what should i do?

Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:56 AM PDT

it’s so rare to get a picture with all 3 of them looking at the camera

Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:30 AM PDT

EMERGENCY - They were like this half an hour ago. I set up a 10 gallon bucket with fresh water, 2 packets of furan 2 and half a cup of salt. I think this might be it though...

Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:59 PM PDT

My Watonai, as seen from my pond window.

Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:58 PM PDT

Water lily seriously grows SO fast. I’ll go outside for 3 hours and then come back to see one of the stems is an inch or two higher than it was when I left.

Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:09 AM PDT

Status-and goodbyes

Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:12 PM PDT

Ned Kelly started sitting on the bottom of the tank against the substrate a few days ago(wednesday) occasionally swimming to the surface but sinking back down with obvious buoyancy issues, about 48 hours after a water change.

Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:57 PM PDT

My ranchu is bloated and her abdoment/bottom is very mushy. I just gave her an Epsom salt bath. She has been eating moderately but otherwise been lethargic and uninterested. Advice please?

Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:37 PM PDT

Goldfish died, want to prevent the death of the other one.

Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:39 PM PDT

Last weekend I got two goldfish. I did all my research for telescope goldfish and then once I got to the store I decided I'd just get some little 99¢ feeder goldfish. I have a 10gal tank (yes, I know), I bought a filter. Some gravel, fake plants, and the like. I filled my tank with room temperature water, conditioned it, set their bag in the water and let them adjust to the temp before putting them in. All was well for the first couple of days. Then I noticed they were only staying in one corner behind a plant. They weren't really coming up to eat anymore (I tried flakes, pellets and even some little shrimp). I just came home and one of them was dead and the other one was sitting at the bottom. After a quick Google search I figured they didn't have enough oxygen and poured in some room temp water to get the level up so the filter would create more bubbles. Probably a bad idea but I was panicked. He's not sitting on the bottom anymore but is now just swimming up and down the wall of the tank over and over. It's really worrying me. What should I do?

submitted by /u/Pretend_Bench9867
[link] [comments]

Internal parasite or internal bacteria causing swimbladder?

Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:51 PM PDT

What's wrong with my fish??

Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:43 PM PDT

Small white flakes on wen?

Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:54 PM PDT

My girlfriend put my comet in my fucking cichlid tank. I asked her if she could clean his tank while I went to the store. In doing so, she put him in the cichlid tank while she was cleaning his tank. I've obviously put him back in his tank and gave him some of that salt stuff. Anything else to help

Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:54 PM PDT

Day 5 of watching a commen goldfish egg develop under a microscope, they hatched!

Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:08 PM PDT

I have one male fancy goldfish and one female ryukin goldfish in a 30 gallon tank that I got about a year ago also a black stripe top water minnow that I keep in there because he or she helps with uneaten food but I recently aquascaped it, what are your opinions on it?

Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:57 PM PDT

New fish in a quarantine tank laid eggs. Do I have to clean it?

Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:34 PM PDT

I've had an oranda alone in a 30g quarantine tank that just covered the entire bottom with eggs. I've been keeping water changes down and stable so I test the water carefully, but now that there's eggs everywhere is that going to foul the water up badly? Do they eat their own eggs? She's got a cycled 60 gallon sponge filter and 2 weeks left of quarantine, but I saw fungus grow on unfertilized eggs before so it's got me wondering. Thoughts?

submitted by /u/surf-o
[link] [comments]

Water underneath the fish tank stand

Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:29 AM PDT

Sorry, new to the hobby and here again for the stupid questions. I got a lot of water on the floor from the 29 gallon goldfish tank canister filter, when I opened incorrectly, and immediately cleaned, saw water kept coming out from the bottom of the stand for a few seconds. There seems like no gap underneath the stand and I'm sure there is, just don't know how much water is there and will it dry itself. Do I need to drain all the water and move the stand away to clean and dry the engineered hardwood floor, to not cause any damage to the floor? Thank you very much for any suggestions.

submitted by /u/trudylin123
[link] [comments]

What is the best cheap goldfish food to buy online in UK (for ponds)

Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:56 AM PDT

Does this mean Hugo and Susan can leave the hospital tank and come back to the big tank?!

Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:08 AM PDT

Goldfish breeding

Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:24 AM PDT

So I have determined thanks to another post on here my male goldfish is trying to breed with my female. I didn't really have the intention of having goldfish babies, but I'm more worried about my female. The male is constantly at her, pushing her into rocks etc. Is it worth separating them? I'm worried because they've always lived together and I don't want them being lonely - but also don't want her injured.

submitted by /u/Fer0628
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.