Crayfish My White boy turn Blue after moulting. Don't understand why but he is marvellous even in Blue.


My White boy turn Blue after moulting. Don't understand why but he is marvellous even in Blue.

Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:43 PM PDT

My CPO out and about during a water change

Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:16 PM PDT

Grooming time looks like a weird snail ritual every time, she grooms herself after she eats, and the snails follow the scent of algae wafer

Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:57 PM PDT

Food? Did I hear someone say food?

Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:40 PM PDT

Can anybody tell the gender of this fine lad (the crayfish)

Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:02 PM PDT

Red claw gone deep purple?!

Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:08 AM PDT

My love molted again and she is now bigger!

Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:50 AM PDT

CPO climbed out of tank and onto a dirty floor-- cat hair, shoe dirt...hes climbing around,swimming, eating, how else can i make sure he's okay?

Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:39 PM PDT

Im really worried, some grime bits were stuck to him. I spotted him right as he flipped over the edge and fell onto the floor, immediately putting him back in. He's a dwarf, so i couldn't really "wipe" him off. I'm very paranoid about things getting in the tank and worry something that was on him would be toxic, although i don't use products and such on the carpet

submitted by /u/lotusroad
[link] [comments]

I like cake! My cray likes peas. Are peas as bad to it as cake to me?

Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:49 PM PDT

His First Successful Molt in Captivity

Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:42 AM PDT

https://twitter.com/CrawfishChampy/status/1383489998662426628

My crawfish, Champy, has completed his molt! And he seems to be moving around and healthy!!!! I came into the studio to feed him and I saw the weird, spongy thing and it took a second to click! I was literally SCREAMING FOR JOY!!!

submitted by /u/GMillerHoctor
[link] [comments]

Should I get a snail?

Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:25 PM PDT

I'm having constant algae growth on the walls of my tank despite cleaning once a week. Would a snail help to control this maybe? What type of snail should I get if I should get one? I'm not too worried about my cray. He's well fed and hasn't bothered my fish in the tank and I've had him for at least 6 months

submitted by /u/cdfggvvnoojbv
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.