Axolotl - Aquariums - What could this little patch on lennys face be??


What could this little patch on lennys face be??

Posted: 16 Apr 2021 01:04 AM PDT

Meet my new baby Helios! He’s a GFP Sunrise albino ✨����

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:40 PM PDT

There are 2 axolotls in this pic

Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:36 AM PDT

Babygirl Lisa is getting cHoNkKky ��

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:39 PM PDT

"And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Nietzsche

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:27 PM PDT

A worthwhile trade

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:26 PM PDT

That pout tho �� ������

Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:56 AM PDT

I’m looking into getting an axolotl but I have a concern.

Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:44 AM PDT

In the research I've done so far, I've learned they get stressed pretty easy and with me being a college student I would be moving around about every 6 months. While I think an axolotl would be a great companion, I don't want to get one if my current lifestyle is going to stress the little guy out. Any advice?

submitted by /u/Nicolebeckkk
[link] [comments]

He’s so happy in his plant maze

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:29 PM PDT

Denver area axolotl vet

Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:38 AM PDT

Does anyone know of exotic pet vets that accept axolotls? I've tried several and most haven't even heard of them. My axolotl's tail is folded over and curled, so does anyone have ideas for what could cause that too? The water is fine and she has been eating

submitted by /u/singaporeslime
[link] [comments]

Henloo from Hope and her new brother Honey mustard (Humoo for short)

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:34 PM PDT

aquarium chiller

Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:24 AM PDT

need links for an aquarium chiller for a 20gal tank!

submitted by /u/cripplinganxi3ty
[link] [comments]

How many axolotls can I have in one tank? Caudata.org has people saying they have 1 per 10 gallons, and I was hoping to get a second one in the future. My tank is 20 gal with a one month old female in it.

Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:24 AM PDT

Do Axolotls like aerators?

Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:00 AM PDT

I have found mixed answers about this question. Do the bubbles help them breathe or do they stress them out?

submitted by /u/WoApollo
[link] [comments]

How do older axolotls tend to look?

Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:44 AM PDT

Hello! I'm designing a character who is an axolotl and also elderly, and I'm having a bit of difficulty finding specific imagery of old axolotls.

I'm aware that they're neotenic so they kinda always really look young, but are there any striking differences someone could point out that's present in elder axolotls? Photos are greatly appreciated if you have an old fella.

submitted by /u/Tufukins
[link] [comments]

Help! Weird worm like floaters after a water change! Looks like there’s 200-300 in my tank...wth?

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:40 PM PDT

Toothless

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:13 PM PDT

cycle help?

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:27 PM PDT

so i've been cycling my tank for a few months now. through trials,tribulations, and tubbing i think i'm finally nearing the end but wanted some advice just in case. here are my readings as of now after i finally got through my nitrite spike:

ammonia: 0.25 nitrite: 0.00 nitrate: 20.00

i'm a bit confused as to why the ammonia is still sitting at 0.25, although on the test chart it honestly looks like a mix between that and 0.00 but i don't want to take any risks.

does anyone have an explanation for this or any advice as to what i should do? i use seachem prime and the API test kit if that helps.

thanks :)

submitted by /u/kredditch
[link] [comments]

Might be a dumb question but...

Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:04 PM PDT

How often should I cycle my tank? Let's say if a water change affects the cycle?? I'm planning to put some pothos and anachris in the tank because I read they help in absorbing ammonia.

submitted by /u/embracethemayonnaise
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.