Axolotl - Aquariums - I made this cake for my girlfriend's birthday. It 's not the best but I tried. ��


I made this cake for my girlfriend's birthday. It 's not the best but I tried. ��

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:57 AM PDT

Such majesty ��

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:27 PM PDT

Heading out

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:25 AM PDT

FIRST AXALOTL!!! any name ideas (image below)

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:58 PM PDT

he quick ⚡️

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:58 AM PDT

Tips on new Rescue!

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:37 PM PDT

I will never get bored of watching my two beautiful boys!

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:58 PM PDT

My drawing of wooper! ( The axolotl pokemon.)

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:56 AM PDT

Hi I just got this axolotl yesterday and thought it was feeling stressed. Am I just being paranoid or is it actually stressed. The first is a picture of it a few hours ago and the second is of it now after me turning on the sponge filter.

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:19 AM PDT

question

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:56 AM PDT

so i got my first axolotl about 3 weeks ago, he stays at the bottom of his tank and he walks in it but doesnt swim around, any idea why he doesnt swim? btw he is about a month old.

submitted by /u/mattisme51
[link] [comments]

My two Axolotls just chilling together

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:10 AM PDT

tea bath instructions

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:51 AM PDT

Hello,

I am planning on giving my girl a tea bath today and I just really watch to be sure I do it right.

is It pure black tea 1 cup tea per gallon of water for 15-20 minutes? its the amount of tea vs water I am unsure of.

Thank you for taking your time to reply, I appreciate it! :)

submitted by /u/lotlcare
[link] [comments]

How much longer will my cycle tank?

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:16 AM PDT

I know that it depends on the tank, but I am curious how lo it takes other people. I have been cycling since the start of February, I have bacteria turning nitrite into nitrates a week ago. But my bacteria is still really slow in converting ammonia, I dosed 2 ppm on Saturday and it is still at 1ppm ammonia, 0 nitrite, 80 nitrate.

submitted by /u/Past_Line1468
[link] [comments]

Need help

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:03 AM PDT

Okay so I have this axo for 3 months and everything was perfectly fine , a week ago I noticed that he was floating abnormally so I tubbed him so he could reach the end of the tub, I looked on internet and it was just gaz that needed to get out so like it was said on internet I stopped feeding him and everything went back to normal so I put him in the tank again with his friend, but he started floating and couldn't reach the floor of the tank so I tubes him again with water change and all, yesterday he didn't wanted to eat and today too , his color is becoming less flashy and I don't know what to do because I did everything I could and now I need a lil help. Thanks a lot

submitted by /u/Kuramambre
[link] [comments]

a cute photo of my boy

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 02:34 PM PDT

My beautiful fairies Eem & Mimi ������

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:01 PM PDT

Death from above

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:45 PM PDT

Is this a concerning amount of gill curvature?

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:07 AM PDT

Long Distance Transport Tips? ����❤️

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:31 PM PDT

Hi!

So I plan on moving long distance, Illinois to Nevada within the next couple of months and i don't want to leave behind my adult axolotl to a family member or friend. I'm driving, not flying (I have a teacup dog riding along with me as well) and would love any advice & tips that you have for me! I'm mostly worried about stressing the little guy out because of how long the drive would be, but I plan to make frequent stops to check on him.

Is it best to feed him during the trip? Should I use a cooler? How should I preserve some of his tank water for when I finally reach my destination and can't get him ready to go back in a tank?

☹️

submitted by /u/hmancentipede
[link] [comments]

Fungus? Help?

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:04 AM PDT

Fungus? Help?

Hello,

I've had my axolotl Boe for about 4 months now, and he's been doing amazing so far. Growing like crazy, eating really well, and super active. Today I was feeding him, and I noticed a few white flakes on his back, and what looked like a little fuzz on his gills. I immediately tubbed him, so I could do a thorough clean of his tank, and get him out of possible bad water. I do weekly water checks and they are always good. What should I do? I don't know if I am just being paranoid and seeing things that aren't there. How do you get rid of fungus?

Thanks!

https://preview.redd.it/857py8ibshu61.jpg?width=3024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=194dfdf77b0f0c724023c1dbb6b5f40c658b32b5

submitted by /u/Zanyfish24
[link] [comments]

So recent I got an axolotl(his name is Spyro) and he’s been sitting in a corner of the tank for more than 3 hours now and hasn’t been eating all his food.I gave him a lil pat to see if he was ok and he freaked out and I spooked him a bit. Will he be ok?

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 12:51 AM PDT

Axolotl only eats pellets

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:31 PM PDT

Are there axolotls that just don't eat worms? I've tried both Canadian nightcrawlers and red wigglers and with both my axolotl will catch it and spit it out immediately but he gobbles pellets like crazy. I've tried cutting the worms to different sizes and he even spits out really small ones.

submitted by /u/dictatorkirby
[link] [comments]

A lot of people recommend bare-bottom tanks, but my lil gal has been so much more lively with her sand :)

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:24 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.