Axolotl - Aquariums - Behold, the cavernous maw of the axolotl!!! Snack time


Behold, the cavernous maw of the axolotl!!! Snack time

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 04:16 AM PDT

I drew an Axolotl Healer and their favorite party member! (Final Fantasy themed) c:

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:14 PM PDT

meet blurp! he got a little frost bite in shipping and his toes fell off. when they grew back he grew extra �� he has 7 toes on one and 6 on the other

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:38 AM PDT

Big dinner for Jellybean

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:35 PM PDT

"I hides so good, mommas never knows where I am! Ehehehe."

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:33 AM PDT

I finished the axolotl model.

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:53 AM PDT

good morning ��

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:23 AM PDT

Help! Sores/Red Peeling Spots on my Axolotl. Details in comment section.

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:01 AM PDT

Magnificent isn't he?

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:55 PM PDT

Bow Down

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:15 PM PDT

Alright guys. Whats this mean? I did a water change earlier this morning. Also, will my ammonia actually be yellow when I'm there? And why do I have no nitrites?

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:42 AM PDT

Mushu arrived today! ��

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:29 AM PDT

The almond leaves arrived finally

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:28 AM PDT

Water parameters

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:26 AM PDT

Howdy y'all I just had a question or two. So it's been near two month of me cycling my tank, I'm testing the water today and see the high range ph and the nitrate are way off compared to the rest. So I was wondering how can I lower my high range ph (it's at an 8.2) and also my nitrate (it's at 80)?

submitted by /u/HolyNeckBeard
[link] [comments]

Alternatives to tank cycling?

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:14 AM PDT

Hi everyone! I recently bought a juvenile axie yesterday after doing weeks of research for care and TLC. Despite this, however, I completely misunderstood the concept of cycling a tank (which is totally my fault). I do not currently have an established bacteria colony in my tank- would it be okay to do daily water changes to battle the ammonia? If not, would there be any other better alternatives with an axolotl already in the tank? Everything else seems to be fine. I'm constantly checking the temperature and pH of the tank and they are okay for now. I am running to the store today to pick up a freshwater testing kit. Any information would be greatly appreciated- I am willing to put the work in. Luckily, my baby is in perfect shape right now as well, with beautifully pink gills. Thank you so much!

submitted by /u/Life-Elephant-7727
[link] [comments]

How big of an air pump do I need for my sponge filter? 20 Gal tank

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:02 AM PDT

Xóchitl has the cutest face ����

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:35 PM PDT

Should I fridge my axolotl?

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:09 PM PDT

The exotic vet that handles axolotls near me is booked for three weeks out. Basically mudkip has refused feed and hasn't pooped for a month. Perimeters are amonia 0 nitrite 0 and nitrate about 20. Temp is 63. Shes pretty round (could be bloating?) But hasn't lost weight, also shows no signs of stress. It seems like she's impacted, I just don't know what she could be impacted with (I keep a bare bottom tank and feed small earthworms and pellets) should I go with the vet appointment in three weeks or try fridging like Google says

submitted by /u/positivityfox
[link] [comments]

I’m wanting to get an axolotl as a pet, can anyone help with how to look after one and what the process is

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:01 AM PDT

So I live in SE England and I've looked and you are able to keep them as pets here, but as they are kind of weird and unique compared to other animals I have no idea how I would look after one.

My only real past experience with pets has been with goldfish and so I'll probably need all the help I can get.

Thanks in advance

Edit: For anyone in England any recommendations on where to actually buy one from as well

submitted by /u/joshhirst28
[link] [comments]

her gills when i got her vs now. how do they look?

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:34 PM PDT

Have you ever seen a more majestic fella?

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:45 PM PDT

1 month old. Both mom and dad have solid black eyes. Will the brown ring in its eyes stay as it gets bigger?

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:31 PM PDT

she glitched

Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:24 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.