Aquatic Snails Just sharing my cute little dude.


Just sharing my cute little dude.

Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:30 PM PDT

First time buying a snail for my tank. But I don’t know if he is alive.

Posted: 02 Apr 2021 01:00 PM PDT

Snails are from outer space right?

Posted: 02 Apr 2021 02:26 PM PDT

Dies someone know, what kind of ramshorns these are? They're hitchhikers

Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:33 AM PDT

✨The magical path of a Nerite snail ✨ Very interesting

Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:42 PM PDT

Calcium deficiency?

Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:53 AM PDT

Shrimp & snails fighting over food

Posted: 02 Apr 2021 07:39 PM PDT

Is this a bladder snail? I found it in my 10 gallon tank while doing water changes! I think it came from one of the plants I got last week.

Posted: 02 Apr 2021 04:04 PM PDT

Can't find Nerite snail!

Posted: 02 Apr 2021 01:53 PM PDT

I assume this is a common topic on here, but I just bought my first Nerite snail and he's been MIA since this morning. I checked under all of the ornaments and behind my UV filter. I do not have an over the side filter or any other kind of filter with holes big enough for Gary to get into. I have minimal substrate so I can still see the glass bottom because I just recently fixed my GDA issue. He is obviously not in my tank or under the lid. Could Gary have crawled to the calcium residue at the top of the tank and then out one of the holes? Where would he have gone? I cant see any dry slime trails. The tank is a 20gal on top of a wooden dresser right beside a gaming PC. Lots of wires and floor and walls. I cant find him anywhere. Should I just wait and look every few hours? Or will he dry up and curl into his shell and stop moving?

submitted by /u/Minecraft_Oregasm
[link] [comments]

When should I put my snail in a bigger tank?

Posted: 02 Apr 2021 05:26 PM PDT

I have a 2.5 gallon nano tank and three weeks ago I bought a snail for it. He's a gold mystery snail, his name is Straasha, and he seems to be pretty happy. There are no other critters in the tank, just plants, he's got some algae to eat and I've been giving him food.

However, he is of course growing. That's on me for not researching more, and the LFS didn't tell me he could grow to 2". I've been thinking I want a bigger tank, 5-10 gallons, so that's okay. My question is when I should do it. I don't want to stress the snail by keeping him in a tank that's too small. I couldn't do it immediately, but I could start the process.

submitted by /u/LazyCrocheter
[link] [comments]

Any guesses as to whether this is a baby Japanese trapdoor snail vs a pond/bladder snail?

Posted: 02 Apr 2021 03:49 PM PDT

Halp! My snail is normally SO active. Like rarely stops moving ever. This is her 5th day of not moving. Is that poop? She’s not dead... do I just wait it out? Thank you!

Posted: 02 Apr 2021 08:42 AM PDT

Easy Dutch Nano Aquascape Tutorial #11 Heading Towards The Final Scape

Posted: 02 Apr 2021 04:31 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.