Aquatic Koi Please ID my koi. Adopted him from a family friend


Please ID my koi. Adopted him from a family friend

Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:47 AM PDT

Hi can someone please help me identify this on my koi ? I treated with malachite thinking it was fungus to no avail. I was recently told it was carp pox. Does anyone have any ideas what it could be as I’m seriously confused. Thanks

Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:35 AM PDT

Can I do anything for my koi? Inherited last year, quite deformed due to precious cramped conditions, now been on his side since yesterday still breathing but hardly moving at all

Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:36 AM PDT

Slow eating koi

Posted: 16 Apr 2021 10:39 PM PDT

I got 3 koi here which are doing fine and eating well.

Problem however is that they eat slow. They take a bit swim around and take another one and continue this all day. I feed once a day now, at the start i tried feeding twice a day, i have tried skipping a day but nothing changes.

The weather is already above 20c and has been up to 31c My problem more is just that it is hard see how much they actually eat as i dunk some in and just let that float around at the moment.

What am i doing wrong? I really want them to get a decent feeding routine so they wont have food floating around for that long

submitted by /u/Needanameffs
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.