Planted Aquarium - r/PlantedTank's Random Acts of Kindness


r/PlantedTank's Random Acts of Kindness

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 03:00 AM PDT

The Rules:

  1. WTB (want to be buy) and ISO (in search of) queries are welcome!
  2. Sellers: this is an RAOK thread, not a selling platform. If you'd like to offer your plants for more than the cost of shipping, please post your thread to r/AquaSwap. Threads or comments offering goods for sale in r/PlantedTank will be removed.
  3. Buyers: you will be responsible in covering the cost of shipping unless otherwise noted by the seller. If a buyer is happy with the sale, please consider offering the seller more for their time spent packing and shipping.
  4. Please use a third-party payment organization like Paypal to conduct transactions if it can't be done in person. This ensures the security of the buyer. Please note that apps like Venmo, CashApp, and other similar services DO NOT offer buyer protections. If you use these services to transfer funds, you will have no recourse if you are scammed.
  5. Always be wary of online scams. /r/PlantedTank, the mods, and Reddit hold no responsibility for your private transactions. You are liable. By participating in this thread, you agree to this.
  6. The transaction details should be conducted via PM as reasonably as possible. DO NOT POST ANY PERSONAL INFO. Posting even your own personal info will result in a warning, and then a ban.

Buyer/Seller Feedback:

Did you have a remarkable experience with a seller or a buyer? Please message the mods and let us know, whether your feedback be good or bad.

Shipping Instructions:

  • Please review this thread for some insight on how to properly ship plants.

Are you looking for the most recent RAOK posts? Click here.

Please let the mods know if you have any suggestions to make this better!

Disclaimer: Some plants are illegal in certain areas or are designated as invasive. NEVER release animals or plants from your home aquarium into your local ecosystem. It is up to the buyer to determine whether or not importing a specific species of plant is acceptable in their state or country. The moderators of this subreddit assume no responsibility in the importing or exporting of illegal plant life.

submitted by /u/slidewithme
[link] [comments]

My zen space

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:21 PM PDT

20 gallon loooong

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:27 PM PDT

I got a really nasty dirty old tank from my brother and for it being only 2 months I am pretty proud of my progress :)

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:42 AM PDT

How it started vs how it's going. 9 months progress

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 10:43 AM PDT

What have I done

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:46 PM PDT

I think I've finally figured it out on my third try!

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:48 AM PDT

Loved watching videos and lurking over planted aquariums for a couple years. Finally decided to start my own!

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:38 PM PDT

My LFS seriously has some tanks that are better looking than my own.

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:06 AM PDT

5 month update on my first tank, still some tweaking to do and really enjoying the process

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:31 AM PDT

Back in the hobby after a 10+ years break. Slowly, slowly getting there (day 17)

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:06 PM PDT

Some pearling in my week old nano tank

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:05 PM PDT

My first scape

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:55 AM PDT

It's not much but I am so happy I'm getting oxygenation from my plants

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 10:35 AM PDT

The only plants I have successfully not killed are Java Ferns. And some unknown plant that hitchhiked with my shrimp.... but happy with the look!

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:53 PM PDT

My first try...not as beautiful as i see from the rest of you

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:30 PM PDT

No idea how this little baby got inside the CO2 Checker Bulb

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 12:58 AM PDT

175ltr revamp re homed all the plant eaters an starting to add plants had this tank many years

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 01:30 AM PDT

Started my second tank today. I still need to get some more plants but I'm very happy with what I have so far!

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:44 PM PDT

Inside and out

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:31 PM PDT

Amano Shrimp: feeling stressed today, lets mass suicide.

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 01:13 PM PDT

My first planted tank! 6.7 gal betta tank. Can anyone recommend any good fertilizers ? I’ve been using Seachem flourish don’t know if that’s enough

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:14 PM PDT

Planted Palludarium

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:14 PM PDT

Fancy guppies and shrimp bedroom tank.

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 12:11 AM PDT

Two weeks’ growth! Couldn’t be more happier ����

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:52 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.