Micro Aquatics Overstocked.


Overstocked.

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 05:22 PM PDT

Disappearing shrimps

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 02:41 PM PDT

Hello people of reddit,

before I start: yes I searched everwhere, under moss, under rocks etc.

So what is my problem. I had 5 cherry red shrimps in my nano tank (no filter), i regularly change water, quality is good. One month back, one of my shrimps went missing, I read few things, people said that they like to hide. I was like "ok". But the shrimp was never to appear again. I searched everywhere atleast for its body, nothing. Didnt see any other shrimps feasting on it. I was sad, but tried to let it be. Few days back, another shrimp went missing. Nothing. Under the rock? Nothing. Moss? Nothing. I cut the grass, nothing there. Now, I have one snail, he came in the moss. I noticed, that it hatched some babies, small snails, if that has to do with anything. I dont really think the bigger snail could eat them, i have never seen him attack anyone (https://pondinformer.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/aquatic-water-snail-guide-300x284.jpg) i think this is same snail.

Please, do you have any recommendations? I have seen only threads where people were like "yeah they are hiding, give them time"

Thank you very much

submitted by /u/Sheya_Redhead
[link] [comments]

5 Month Update On The Mini-Pond

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:17 PM PDT

At what point during cycle can I add my neocaridina shrimp and eventually a beta?

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:00 PM PDT

Hey group! I just started a 5G planted tank. I'm on day 2 of the cycle and am looking to add 5-6 red cherry shrimp and a betta. I'm wondering what my water parameters need to be for me to add them to their home. Here are my day 1 and 2 water results:

Water check 3/28 Ph 6.4.
Ammonia 1ppm Nitrite: 1ppm Nitrate: 20ppm Temp: 74

Water check 3/29 Ph: 7.2 Ammonia: 1ppm Nitrite: 0ppm Nitrate: 5ppm Temp:74

Any tips or feedback is welcome!

submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Fee8161
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.