Jarrariums - Love it when the morning sun shines through the jars! Only happens for ~45 minutes or so but it looks so nice.


Love it when the morning sun shines through the jars! Only happens for ~45 minutes or so but it looks so nice.

Posted: 26 Mar 2021 11:53 AM PDT

It’s been 6 months sense my last update but my mini ecosphere is now 1 year old :,)

Posted: 26 Mar 2021 04:37 PM PDT

Beginner!

Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:17 AM PDT

Hey guys, so I'm just about to start my first jarrarium and I have a bit of an idea, but I thought I would ask here since you guys have so much cool stuff going on and seem so nice... I'm basically looking to make some simple sealed ecosystems, I'm not intending to keep any invertebrates but if it happens it happens, I've noticed some people with burrowing worms and that sort of thing .. can I just go and get mud and river water to start off with? Even if anyone knows of any good tutorials that'd be sick .. cheers in advance guys, I'm honestly so keen to start ..

submitted by /u/sha0linfuckyou
[link] [comments]

Spice jar. 1.5” wide by 4” tall. Sealed on December 13th, algae and plants thriving. Daphnia, ostracods, and some kind of burrowing worm still moving in there.

Posted: 26 Mar 2021 07:31 PM PDT

Amphipods have been locked together for over 24hours. Is this mating? Small one always tries to get away but big one too strong. Idrk where to post this ;p ideas?

Posted: 26 Mar 2021 03:40 PM PDT

When my 3rd generation family home in the midwest was demolished 2 years ago I brought home some soil and a candy jar and made this little a little slice of heritage for my plant stand. It brings me so much joy.

Posted: 26 Mar 2021 12:40 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.