Axolotl - Aquariums - When you catch your kid walking out your wardrobe with your good pair of pants and they stop red handed like


When you catch your kid walking out your wardrobe with your good pair of pants and they stop red handed like

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 02:43 AM PDT

For ma maman <3

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 10:26 PM PDT

Just wanted to share littlest dood to make someone’s day better ��

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 06:01 PM PDT

My new friends

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 10:44 PM PDT

Bunk bed shot. Soft Serve loves hammocking on leaves and Quetzl loves lying under them

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 10:26 AM PDT

My babies new tank we are cycling at 265 gph. Some live plants as well as some Mopani wood on the way . But look at this GORGEOUS SUBSTRATE my boyfriend made out of wall tiles from lowes. ( Just took off washed and cleaned). Nothing but the best for my lotls.

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 05:11 PM PDT

Axolotl won't eat ☹️

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:20 AM PDT

Hello, so a day before yesterday one of my lotls didn't take food. I tried yesterday again with a few different foods, he took a few pellets and a worm, but later threw everything back up. Today he shows no interest in food. The water parameters are all okay, temperature stays between 16-18C (the was a night when the temperature dropped to around 12C tho) tankmate has no problems with appetite. They came to me eating 1/4 of a frozen bloodworm cube every day, so I kept it up. Any idea what could be wrong? Or am I worried for no reason?

submitted by /u/Ielevely
[link] [comments]

I rescued an axolotl and he looked way skinnier and worse a few days ago I was horrified. He ate a little the first day but now this is the second day in a row that he won't eat. I just isolated him with low water bc he keeps floating to the top and gave him blood worms. Any more advice??

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:23 PM PDT

Help! Axolotl swallowed Aqueon Pure ball!

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:47 AM PDT

Help! My axolotl of 5 months just swallowed one of those Aqueon Pure live bacterium and beneficial enzyme balls. I see the ball in his throat and attempted gently squeeze him to get the ball out but I am scared to hurt him. I know I shouldn't be handling my axolotl too much so I'm at a loss! Any advice?

submitted by /u/gisselexe
[link] [comments]

Going up, and going back down

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:42 AM PDT

Axolotl - Ajolote | Fouth Update | Adding Guppies

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 10:19 AM PDT

Does anyone know what this is/how to treat it?

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:10 AM PDT

Salmon as a treat

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:37 AM PDT

So I found a great price on salmon and decided I should try changing it up for my axis and getting it for him as a treat. From what I've seen I just need to cut it up into proper sized pieces for him but j just want to make sure; is there any other preparation I need to be aware of?

submitted by /u/AsleepSmoke
[link] [comments]

What colorls do axolotl see?

Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:09 AM PDT

They see them in the "murkiest" form.but I still dont understand. Can they see red green blue etc

submitted by /u/Megalodonte6
[link] [comments]

Help!!! Does his skin look healthy? Does he look ok in general? I’ve had him for about 2 years and just recently moved..I feel like his skin looks different. All water parameters are fine except pH is a little high at 8-8.2! I would love some feedback!!! His name is Axl btw❤️

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 06:17 PM PDT

Thought these were detritus worms, but are they planaria? Super tiny. Any way to get rid of them other than more water changes? I just switched my axies diet to pellets and think that might be why they popped up.

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 10:01 PM PDT

Filter placement and sponge filter?

Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:27 PM PDT

So I know this is a weird question but where is the ideal place to put a filter for my 20 gallon long tank? I bought a Fluval U3 filter and was going to put it in the corner of my tank behind my large axolotl cave that sits caddy corner. I'm now second guessing myself about how to arrange the tank in a way that would look and be the most ideal. Also, do I need a sponge filter and how are they beneficial? I'm new at this and have a lot of questions 🥲

submitted by /u/jubes_
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.