Axolotl - Aquariums - these are my freakin babies dude. i love them with all my love (pink is spheal and black is plumpy)��


these are my freakin babies dude. i love them with all my love (pink is spheal and black is plumpy)��

Posted: 31 Mar 2021 05:35 AM PDT

Peekaboo

Posted: 31 Mar 2021 07:09 AM PDT

I can’t get enough of my babies! ��

Posted: 31 Mar 2021 07:18 AM PDT

Zoomiez �� (throwback to when i first got Pixel)

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:16 PM PDT

Nothing will drag me out of my tunnel! ...OK, except maybe a worm. But I will go straight back in!

Posted: 31 Mar 2021 07:31 AM PDT

My wife made an axolotl cake for my Son’s birthday. Thought you might like it here!

Posted: 31 Mar 2021 09:54 AM PDT

Axolotl looking directly at a ray of light whilst wearing a pellet as a hat.

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:52 PM PDT

I have a smaller 3-4 inch axolotl in with my 4-5 maybe 6 inch axolotl. They’ve been okay but I have seen the bigger one nip at the younger one. Will they be alright? And I’m curious if one were too loose a limb, do they grow back???

Posted: 31 Mar 2021 07:30 AM PDT

New BitmojiLotl !

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:35 PM PDT

Need help setting up axolotl tank

Posted: 31 Mar 2021 06:28 AM PDT

I just bought a 20 gallon tank for my baby axolotl hes currently in a 10 gallon tank. I'm having a hard time finding a mesh cover for the new tank. I can only find a glass lid that will fit the tank but I need a mesh lid as I have a fan to cool the aquarium. Does anyone have any recommendations on how to make your own mesh lid or where I can buy one that will fit a 24.25 inch length and 12.5 inch width tank?

submitted by /u/mt0118
[link] [comments]

Good afternoon!!

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:22 PM PDT

Show me pictures of your planted axolotl tanks!

Posted: 31 Mar 2021 10:04 AM PDT

I'm tubing my axolotls and am going to completely drain my tank due to an ongoing battle with some sort of insect larvae. However, this is the perfect time to redo my tank. Im struggling to find typical aquascapes with enough ground room for axolotls for inspiration so send me your tanks! I'm particularly interested in any creative hides and tunnels

submitted by /u/AcceptableShame0
[link] [comments]

Truffles living up to the name of Apex Predator

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:57 PM PDT

hi guys, just wanted a second opinion if this was a fungus or not. plan is to salt bath but any other ideas are appreciated thank you

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:15 PM PDT

Sorry. Rant

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:00 PM PDT

Ugh. Have a sick axo, she just... Stopped eating. After finding a vet who even knows about axos (a hard enough task) and 2 weeks in the 'hospital' she is now back with me... And part of the treatment is to grab her (gently!) And feed a kinda paste even if she won't eat on her own. Day 2 and I feel like the worst axo mom even :(

submitted by /u/yamiyoukai
[link] [comments]

First time in a planted tank and I’d say she’s embracing it

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 05:05 PM PDT

My fishtank broke. How do I proceed?

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 05:24 PM PDT

Hello y'all!

I'm having a bit of a trouble. This morning I woke up to the sound of water dripping on the floor, and lo and behold, my tank was dripping water all over the floor, real fast.

Whilst in the middle of my panicking, I managed to get my axolotl into... a pot.

Thankfully, nothing else got damaged, and I found a local aquarium that had the exact same tank that I had before. The filter and the decorations dried up while I was drying my own room, so I'm assuming that all the beneficial bacteria is now good as dead, right?

The thing is, as of right now, I've installed everything just like it was in my older tank, but, what do I do with my axolotl meanwhile?

He's been sitting in that pot all day, and he still has an appetite, so I don't think he's feeling completely stressed. (Please correct me if I'm wrong)

Can anyone guide me as to how to continue from now on? Do I have to keep my axolotl in the pot while my tank cycles? Can they live that long in such small space? Or should I transfer him to the new tank already?

As a side note, my axie is 3 years old, and he's been living on the same tank since, forever, hah.

I hope all this jumble of words made sense. If anyone could give me a hand, I'd be super grateful!

Thanks for reading!!!!

submitted by /u/Dugumama
[link] [comments]

is it ok to plant underwater and overwater plants in a axolotl tank?

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:09 PM PDT

if so recommendations would be great :D

submitted by /u/cottage_babe
[link] [comments]

New tank setup :P 20 Gallon long tank (no axolotl inside)

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:02 PM PDT

help pleasee! new axolotl owner!

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 11:12 PM PDT

Okay so i have two new babies. they have been fine up until about a week ago where one started nipping the other. they're too young to find out what sex they are. they are about the same size. but it's getting worse and idk what to do. any advice? their tank is a 20 gallon and they're only babies so i know it's big enough. i feed them plenty. i don't know what to do! please help!

submitted by /u/gongoozleroozler
[link] [comments]

Seeking parents who have purchased aquarium for their child!

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:37 PM PDT

Seeking parents who have purchased an aquarium for their child! I'm creating a survey to learn more about purchasing an aquarium for a child, including demographics, cost, time, and biggest lessons for the child. The survey is about 25 questions (most multiple-choice) and very easy. There is no personally identifiable information required.

The results will be used to create a report that explores aquariums and kids. Your help is much appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdovYJ3AmcAL8X0Pf3-wET3EmxOpBww3WV2tN7fSRaeNJxFQg/viewform?usp=sf\_link

submitted by /u/Stunning_Algae4354
[link] [comments]

do axolotls have a preference for real or fake plants?

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:00 PM PDT

I want to have a plant based axolotl tank and feel like working with real plants would be better but I don't want to stress the axolotl out in anyway

submitted by /u/cottage_babe
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.