Axolotl - Aquariums - I'm a Snaxolotl!


I'm a Snaxolotl!

Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:42 AM PDT

Is this not a chair, momma?

Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:52 AM PDT

love your little lotls a little extra for me today

Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:01 AM PDT

my beautiful baby henry passed away tonight. she was fully grown when i got her in 2011 so she had a long life. i still remember seeing her for the first time in a tank with the other black axies, but she had these beautiful leopard spots. im going to have an axolotl shaped hole in my heart for a long time. sending love to everyone here today.

submitted by /u/cell-shaded
[link] [comments]

I drew an axolotl because I like their lil' faces :>

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:06 AM PDT

A bit timid. Love my baby ��

Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:56 AM PDT

Sneaky sneaky lil chonk ����

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:07 PM PDT

We Love the New Hammock Momma!!

Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:25 AM PDT

Just 4 toes on one back foot. No injury, just a little bit of an odd ball axolotl! ��

Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:14 AM PDT

Here are my buddies Shiro (albino) and Kuro (black), on 2nd and 3rd picture, I have a closeup of their cloaca. Can I already tell if male or female (should be around 5 months old)? Thx

Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:04 AM PDT

My axolotl tank :)))

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:25 PM PDT

Axolotl plush I got from aquarium of the pacific!

Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:19 AM PDT

Murky aquarium water

Posted: 23 Mar 2021 10:17 AM PDT

The water in my tank is usually crystal clear, but for the last few days it's been cloudy and murky. I did a 25% water change and that didn't help. Axie still seems happy though. Any tips on how to get my clear water back?

Parameters Nitrate: 0ppm Ammonia: 0ppm Nitrates: 0-5ppm Temp: 17-19 degrees sometimes hits 20

submitted by /u/bubblegumstix
[link] [comments]

Help for axolotl tank

Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:59 AM PDT

So I'm looking for some help with my axies. I have an aggressive male axolotl that somehow ended up hurting one of my female axolotl's legs. I put a separator in the tank but I'm trying to understand why this could have happened. From what I understand, they're very well fed (1-2 night crawlers every other day) sometimes this changes to the following day if they don't seem interested in eating at that moment.

I'm planning on testing the water levels again but the temp is kept at around 60-62 degrees consistently. Does anyone have any recommendations on the best way to test levels? I've heard that liquid test strips are excellent compared to the dip strip ones. I went to a couple pet stores near me but didn't find anything besides those.

My main concern is trying to see if anyone else has other aggressive axolotls as well. I'm sure just separating the two will help but I'm not sure if anyone else experienced this too.

submitted by /u/Nomizzle
[link] [comments]

Curious about joining the Axolotl family!

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:06 PM PDT

Hello all! My fiancé and I have been talking about and researching axolotls because we would love to to someday make one a very happy little critter! I'm curious about any advice for care, habitat, feeding, handling, and also the safest and most human sources to acquire axolotls from! Thank you if you've taken the time to read this and offer any advice💖

submitted by /u/Peachy_Ging
[link] [comments]

A drawing i made to test out colored lines :). (P.S. this drawing is 8 months old).

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:05 PM PDT

What is this lump on my axolotl side. He is eating just fine.

Posted: 23 Mar 2021 12:06 AM PDT

Creepy Weird stuff in my axolotl aquarium growing on/from the sand?! Please help!

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:27 PM PDT

Guess the water was a bit too cold ����

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:58 PM PDT

Hey everyone! I just rescued these axies and am trying to nurse them back to health, and my boi has something wrong with his arm. Does anyone know what I should do?

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:17 PM PDT

Algae

Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:42 PM PDT

Hello! My brother has an axolotol that he got almost a year ago. He is a very stubborn person and is studying to be a marine biologist so he doesn't like to admit when is wrong. He started off feeding estabon (his axolotl) only blood worms and when I saw a post on Tik tok (of all platforms) saying they need more than that he was angry with me! But he is at college so my mother and I are tying our best to make estabon's life much happier starting with earthworms and ghost shrimps. All that aside: His tank will not stop growing algae! We have tried to keep the light off so it would not give the algae enough light to grow and it has surprised it some but not much. We tried to look for a sucker fish that is okay in his water temp but our local fish stores didn't have any. Also, if you guys have any plant recommendations please let me know! We put a real plant in there and it got ripped up.

Please please no negative comments I am trying my best

submitted by /u/littlebunnnn
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.