Micro Aquatics Before & After - The Passage Of Time


Before & After - The Passage Of Time

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:10 AM PDT

What is a 0.5gal tank good for?

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:50 PM PDT

I have one that I used to house a moss ball and some small aquatic plants, but the plants and moss ball have been moved to my 29gal planted tank. I know it would be cruel to house any kind of animal in the 0.5gal cube, so I'm just wondering if I could do anything with it other than a brine shrimp hatching tank?

Maybe a small aquascape with a mini hardscape, mini plants, and moss...?

What do y'all think?

submitted by /u/ActuallyFey
[link] [comments]

Caught one of my snails �� trying to escape today. Do they usually do this?

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:28 AM PDT

My lil 10 gal reef 5-6 months. My first saltwater tank

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:50 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.