Jarrariums - This jarrarium illuminated by the salt lamp behind it looks like a sunset


This jarrarium illuminated by the salt lamp behind it looks like a sunset

Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:51 AM PDT

New friend! What is it?

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:20 PM PDT

Sent my first crew to a new world today. Closing the main hatch in 2 days and have a good feeling about this. Godspeed rollersquad!

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:24 PM PDT

Hello can someone please let me know what kind of creature this is in my jar? Thanks!

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:49 PM PDT

Safe collecting?

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:21 PM PDT

I'd love to start a jarrarium with pond water or something. But I'm afraid of somehow bringing home germs when I'm collecting, or a fungus. Do any of you take precautions for this sort of thing

submitted by /u/afraidofdust
[link] [comments]

Hey guys, I’m a novice in the jarrarium realm, but I made a video of one I made with materials sourced at my local park. I would love some feedback from you guys.

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:14 PM PDT

Can someone let me know if what I'm trying to do will work?

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:01 PM PDT

Hey everyone, I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I saw a similar post to this. I'm wanting to create my first ecosphere and I'm wanting to use brine shrimp. I have a plan on want to do and am wanting to know if it is viable and I also have a few questions.

My plan is to get a small jar and put some regular sand inside. then I want to add some decor like a twig and a few small rocks and attach some sort of plant onto them if possible. then add the water and the brine shrimp.

here are a few of my questions - Do I need to add bacteria to the jar? What plants can I add? Do I need a nutrient-rich substrate or is sand fine? How can I get algae to grow for the shrimp to eat?

submitted by /u/Maximormon
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.