Jarrariums - I did not expect my jarrarium to thrive but ok.


I did not expect my jarrarium to thrive but ok.

Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:22 AM PDT

Hornwart or Muskweed?

Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:44 AM PDT

My month old jar of sea water turned into green juice? Is this an algae bloom?

Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:59 AM PDT

My Jarrarium became very dark overnight. Yesterday it was very clear. Does anyone have a idea how this happend? I have it for 8 days now.

Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:25 AM PDT

How To Control Algae

Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:58 AM PDT

Hi there. First time poster, been lurking a little in this sub. I am new to jarrarium and recently did one, about less than a litre. It now has a lot of algae growing. I am hoping I can get some tips from you wonderful people on how to control algae. I'm assuming a litre (about 32oz) is too small to house a little snail like a nerite or a Malaysian trumpet? Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/elisewongcreations
[link] [comments]

My one week old freshwater jar with Elodea, Rotala and Eleocharis. One of my more promising jars :)

Posted: 05 Oct 2020 04:19 PM PDT

Any advice for my tall boy I've just made?

Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:02 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.