Goldfish - Aquariums - screentone illustration I did of my pet Robin!


screentone illustration I did of my pet Robin!

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:30 AM PDT

I thought you guys might like this drawing I did of my favorite fancy types for Inktober~

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:38 AM PDT

Hello new to the community! This is Axo the oranda and Chu Chu the ranchu. They’re in a 37-gallon tank with anubias, java fern, and floating hornwort. Happy goldfishing!

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:35 PM PDT

Can you tell this was right before they got breakfast?

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:41 AM PDT

My two babies love their new tank and the 3 new friends that came with it! Took a while to clean it out and set it back up as I wanted, more plants needed but they certainly love it already

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:26 AM PDT

Introducing my new baby black telescope eye goldfish! I also added live plants to my tank. I’m in love, he still has a long way to grow! I’ve named him Monstro ��

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:17 PM PDT

Is the bubble wall doing its job? I'm wondering if the oxygen is too low in my aquarium. Also, feel free to suggest decor! Idk if I can do live plants since that light is all I have going for me.

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:43 AM PDT

I love blue light dinner time :)

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:47 PM PDT

Just rescued those 2, any name ideas?

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:23 PM PDT

Help! Save my goldfish

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:40 PM PDT

I've had him for 7 years, all of the sudden today he was not acting normal and started floating on his side. I put him in a small bowl with fresh water to try to help. He's perked up a little but is still not acting normal. He has a red area on his head with a white film around it. Please help if you have knowledge in this area, thank you 🙏 Attached Images

submitted by /u/Grayyyyyyyy
[link] [comments]

Is she okay? Her stomach looks really big and she hasn’t been eating.

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 01:58 PM PDT

What to do after cycling?

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:16 PM PDT

Hi everyone! I just realised that I finished cycling my 30 gallon and my nitrate is crazy high (like 160ppm high lol). I am quite new to fish keeping so I'm not sure what I should do? I'll do a water change tomorrow, general maintenance and shift a few things around. What is the recommended nitrate level? And what are the best beginner fancy goldfish?, I was thinking a black moor and maybe a fan tail or ranchu. The water is also a bit orange, not lots but I think that has to do with the driftwood. Is that unhealthy for goldfish? Should I do a few water changes to get that out because as far as I have done water change wise over the course of the cycle, little came out. Thanks!!! Can't wait to get my babies lol!

submitted by /u/museblues_
[link] [comments]

Too much oxygen? (Dumb question, read comments)

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:54 AM PDT

is this a sign that my black moor is female?

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:55 AM PDT

I just got gifted three gold fish in a tiny tank and I don’t know anything about how to take care of them, Please help!!!

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 01:53 AM PDT

What are the best test strips to buy for a 170 gallon goldfish pond?

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:29 AM PDT

I have a good setup, but was recently gifted a bunch of large goldfish. I've been doing regular water changes and cleaning the filter more than I probably need. I have a fountain that dribbles water into the pond and an airstone. There are also a few aquatic plants.

So far, after two weeks only one casualty: a tiny fish getting stuck to the submersed water fountain pump.

I feel like I should get water test strips, but not sure what the best and most practical would be. Amazon has a lot of different kinds.

submitted by /u/KanataCitizen
[link] [comments]

Lucy

Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:12 PM PDT

My chunky boy ��

Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:56 PM PDT

(OC) I made a tiny calico ranchu with chubby cheeks ❤️

Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:38 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.