Goldfish - Aquariums - Pig was born ready for spooky season. I think he'd make a great pumpkin.


Pig was born ready for spooky season. I think he'd make a great pumpkin.

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:48 PM PDT

I’ve had this pearlscale for two years and her head was always flat. Today I noticed her head looks strange... is she growing a wen? After two years?

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:37 AM PDT

My babies Sushi, Cricket and Boo glowing up!

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:26 PM PDT

When you're faster than a camera.

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:30 PM PDT

Meet my Shubunkins and feeder tank comet and common goldfish! They are going to outgrow the 75 gallon quicker than I thought.

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:43 PM PDT

Hi everyone!

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:46 PM PDT

First of all, I have read all the details of the highlighted post in this subreddit. I am not "your typical" gold fish owner who doesn't change the water and wonders why they are dying. I rescued a comet goldfish about 2 years ago from a horrible owner and added another comet and a lion head to my tank to reduce my goldfish's anxiety (which worked wonders). Recently, I travelled and was away from my fish for at most a week and a half (I change my fishes water once a week). I've never had issues with water quality besides unexplained cloudiness in the tank?(I have my own testing kit which I use before every water change) and the only abnormality was a Ph of 8.0-8.2 and an ammonia which I tested just an hour ago which I as 0.25-0.50. I'm very concerned for my fish as my goldfish of 2 years cannot swim above the half point of the tank without doing barrel rolls (it's a long tank and not very high) and freaking out for some odd reason. He hits the lid of my tank constantly and makes pot holes in the gravel bed from crashing into the gravel. My other 2 fish are completely normal and thriving as they've been able to eat more with my one fishes state of health... I'm very concerned as I've given him 2 weeks and it's still the same. He still eats, but half as much as he used to as he can't swim up to the top of the tank anymore. I'm pretty lost at this point and unsure of what to do for him and my other fish. I recently had a new tank lid built to fit my tank better as well as a new light which my friends believe may be the source of the problem (stress, new environment) but it's been 2 weeks and my 2 other fish are fine? I'm not sure what to do at this point as I hate to see him suffer.... I can attach videos as needed, he physically looks normal. Any kind of advice is very much appreciated.

submitted by /u/kattfiish
[link] [comments]

4 fry, 2 left growing. And some plants.

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:29 PM PDT

Don the ranchu!

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:03 AM PDT

Say hello to my son Norman �� brought home 10/07/20

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:59 PM PDT

Goldfish sitting at bottom of tank with red marks on side but only one side. Tested for ammonium and all the other crud that might be bad and water seems perfectly fine.

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:14 AM PDT

Are you supposed to do water changes in ponds

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:56 AM PDT

Probably a stupid question but just wondering are you supposed to?

submitted by /u/LtJake_1
[link] [comments]

My bubble eye goldfish seems to have bloodshot air sacs..I can see red veins all over it. I moved him from his tank to a bowl of clean water in case water had something to do with it. What’s wrong with him?

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:02 AM PDT

2 week old goldfish fry with white cyst above eye. Any fry safe treatments?

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:36 AM PDT

One of my 2 week old fry has a developed a whitish lump over its eye and it keeps shaking it's head trying to get it off. I'm not sure if it's a bacterial cyst or something else but wondering what I can do aside from water changes. Would a little salt hurt them? Currently I have them in a bucket with an air stone and am doing daily water changes

submitted by /u/tarantinostoes
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.