Goldfish - Aquariums - Added some gravel. Getting closer to my final vision.


Added some gravel. Getting closer to my final vision.

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:42 PM PDT

goldfish on film (:

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:57 AM PDT

My goldfish likes to lay here under the filter, can anyone tell me if this is normal? And if not, what I can do to prevent this from happening?

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:31 AM PDT

Can goldfish eat grapes?

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:30 PM PDT

I read a post online earlier that snails can eat grapes. My snails are in my goldfish tank so I am wondering if it is safe to feed the goldfish grapes as well.

submitted by /u/meep455
[link] [comments]

My friend went to a carnival and they gave her a comet. Thing is she doesnt know how to care for one. I know you gotta get a really big tank but she can afford it. They also wont let her back into the park to return it. I just dont know what to tell her. I'm the fish friend but I just dont know how

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:26 PM PDT

Crosspost. Wondering what you guys think about the paint coming off of these ornaments. Should I just toss them? I've never had this happen before.

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:43 PM PDT

HELP! DROPSY??? Info in comments

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:39 PM PDT

Rescue fish from the pet store — worth it or not?

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:11 PM PDT

Hey guys. I have a 60 gallon fancy goldfish tank that can fit a few more goldies in it. I currently have 3 ranchus from professional breeders. However... today I stopped by the pet store and saw a beautiful oranda who looked like she was definitely in need of some rescuing (you know how well pet stores take care of their fish 🙄🙄). I have a hospital tank where I could quarantine her and make sure she doesn't have any parasites that would endanger the rest of my fancies. Would it be worth it to try and help her? Or should I just stick with my professional goldies and not bother buying from the pet store? Thanks :-)

submitted by /u/CapriciousCosmos
[link] [comments]

Tips on temp care for an adult black moor?

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:23 PM PDT

Hi guys!

One of my friends is moving and I'm taking in Macklemore, her black moor. I don't work with goldfish, like ever, so I wanted to get some tips to make sure his stay will be as comfortable as possible whole I work on getting him a new home.

He's a year and a half old, and was kept in a 10 gallon tank (which was the best she could doHe was adopted from our high school for $5 out of a 5 gal tank)

I'll be putting him in my heavily planted 30 gallon long with my adult bristlenose pleco, Fairytale. The tank has great heating and lighting, and a 75 gallon (330 GPH) HOB filter, as well as an automatic day-night cycle. Params are: 7.5 PH, 0 ammonia, 0 nitrites, and 1.5 nitrate (last I read was a week ago)

I'm not worried about Fairy hurting him, he's very well behaved around other fish. There are no other inhabitants other than my resident Ramshorn snails

I want to be absolutely sure he's happy and healthy before I adopt him out. Any basic care tips I should be aware of? Things to look out for? Anything helps!

submitted by /u/Icefirewolflord
[link] [comments]

Is 75 gallons enough for two more goldfish or just one?

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:26 AM PDT

Hello! I just recently upgraded my tank for my black moor goldfish to 75 gallon one and I want to get him some buddies bc I know they like to school. My question is this big enough for two more friends or should I stick to getting him just one?

Any advice is appreciated and thank you!

submitted by /u/RudeRoman
[link] [comments]

Is this Shubunkin sick, please? Fine goldfish keeper Redditors, more info below.

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:38 AM PDT

hello

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:41 AM PDT

i have been having a problem with my goldfish, that he/she recently has been lying on the bottom of the tank without moving, although he/she does eat, he/she usually stays some time on the bottom, and then comes back up again and goes down again, can someone tell me what is happening?, thank you :)

submitted by /u/Ancient_Tour
[link] [comments]

Do fancies and comets get along?

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:18 AM PDT

Woke up to this white spot/gash on our Black Moor, what should we do?

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:59 AM PDT

Hi, I have a a couple of goldfish living in a pond outside and all of them started to get these pimple like things on their body and fins. Could you please help me identify what's wrong with them?

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:20 AM PDT

Any tips on preventing and cleaning a tank after spawning?

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:03 AM PDT

A recent water change prompted my nearly one year old oranda to release a bunch of eggs. I wasn't able to do another water change until 2 days later and I tried to use the gravel vacuum to siphon them up but I didn't get them all. I'll be doing another water change tomorrow and will continue to do so until things get less... eggy. I'm thinking I may need to remove my gravel and wash it by hand because there are a LOT of eggs but I'm worried this will wreck my beneficial bacteria.

Any tips on how to clean up the eggs before they get moldy and wreck my tank? Also, anyone know how to prevent this in the future?

submitted by /u/durpgoldfish
[link] [comments]

Can someone tell me what the black rim is at the bottom of 1 of his back fins? PLEASE HELP

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:47 AM PDT

Do shubunkins all have different colors right away? or do some go from black to multi colored as they age?

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:12 AM PDT

My bro has a 750 gallon pond with 6 shubunkins and 1 comet goldfish,used to have 2. All are 4 years old. now there are many little ones,some multi colored and some black.

submitted by /u/DittoDon
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.