Aquatic Snails BattleBots


BattleBots

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:36 PM PDT

Reginald hard at work on that algae

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:48 AM PDT

My mystery snail enjoying some cucumber

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:04 PM PDT

Ain’t no party like an algae party! I have large yellows and jades for sale. Details in comments.

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:32 PM PDT

Does anyone live near Millbrook, AL? I have a couple of mystery egg clutches I want to give away. Shipping mystery snails is not legal where I am. Local only.

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:40 PM PDT

PM if you would like some free mystery snail eggs!

submitted by /u/Trix_Yogurt_
[link] [comments]

Does her face look swollen to you? I’ve had her almost a year and a half and she and another snail were breeding a few hours ago

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:15 PM PDT

Why did her shell grow to look like it has two openings?

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:53 PM PDT

my apple snail just ate her own baby???

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:53 PM PDT

so my apple snail was at the top of my tank munching on something, so I grabbed a flashlight to see and it was one of her babies!!!!! she was having trouble eating it as it kept popping out of her mouth, so I tried to save it but she ended up closing up on me and when she re-opened, the baby was gone.

why would she be eating her babies???

submitted by /u/kfalletta
[link] [comments]

WHERE!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:19 AM PDT

Hi Guys I don't know where to get nerite snails (Freshwater) in my country (Malaysia) and my state (Selangor)

Does anyone know where to get some?

submitted by /u/XxAlexXX9559
[link] [comments]

I think I may have over fed my tank lol.

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:21 PM PDT

Purple mystery snails foot changing color. Is this normal?

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:00 PM PDT

Is Algae a sufficient diet for Mystery snails?

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:02 PM PDT

Hi guys, new snail owner here. A few days ago I bought 2 Mystery snails from Petco. They are in a 75 gallon tank with a lot of Algae on the walls, floor, and gravel. Will the Algae be a sufficient food source for them or do I need to throw in some vegetables? I'm pretty sure there's various types of algae in there. Some is thicker than others/different shades. Both snails have been actively exploring the tank.

submitted by /u/Unique_Cress3650
[link] [comments]

What do you guys do with all the extra mystery snail clutches? I have no one to give them to and it is illegal to ship from my area.

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:06 PM PDT

Temporarily housing mysteries in makeshift reverse-hospital tank

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:01 PM PDT

I have to treat my fish for ich and have decided to put my two mystery snails in the "hospital tank" instead as they're the minority. I'm planning on using a large glass mixing bowl with my spare filter as I've got no other suitable vessels (or even a way to get any). Problem is, I don't have a spare heater; do you think if I raise the ambient temperature of my room to ≈70°F they'll be okay? Or is this entire setup just a bad idea? Many thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/ssterling-was-taken
[link] [comments]

Help: new owner of 2 nerites

Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:34 PM PDT

Hi, i just got 2 nerites to live with my betta fish who is non agressive and has successfully lived with trumpet and mystery snails before. Ive never gotten nerites before and wanted to know how long it takes for them to adjust to the tank. I floated the bag and added betta tank water to the bag by 3 tablespoons over the course of 4 hours and gently placed them in the corner of the tank. They haven't moved since i placed them about 2 hours ago.... is this bad? Did i make a mistake? Thanks sm

submitted by /u/17parm01
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.