Micro Aquatics My impulse rimless 6 gallon, the rock was just to hold down the wood but I kind of like it!


My impulse rimless 6 gallon, the rock was just to hold down the wood but I kind of like it!

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:05 AM PDT

Is my tank stocked and if not what other fish can I add.

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:32 AM PDT

So I have a 20 gallon tank with these stocking 11 microrasboras and 2 guppies could I add some Indian rice fish or some blue eye rainbow fish. I want a fish that is not as I bread as my guppies.

View Poll

submitted by /u/Chicken-nuggets-fish
[link] [comments]

My dwarf seahorses being flirty ;) they are in a 2.5g.

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:22 PM PDT

What animals in a 5.4 gallon tank?

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:27 AM PDT

I recently got an old aquarium from a friend, its dimensions are 35cm x 22,5 cm x 26cm, which is 20,48 liter / 5.4 gallon.

I know its a small tank and I don't want unhappy fish but I still want to look into possibilities and am looking for some advice! These are the smallest fish I could find online:

Would a couple (2x) of Badis bengalensis (Dario dario) work in this tank? Or is it too small?

What about 8x Boraras Brigittae?

Besides either of those i want to keep some shrimp, either crystal red or cherry shrimp and some snails to keep the substrate open.

Let me know what you think or if you think keeping fish in this small of a tank is a bad idea.

submitted by /u/6d0nnies
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.