Aquatic Snails Sad plant = happy ramshorn


Sad plant = happy ramshorn

Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:38 AM PDT

Heeeeeeyyyyyyy

Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:34 AM PDT

Cone snails scare me.

Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:48 AM PDT

I think I know the answer, but is my nerite dead? He was kinda sideways not sucking to the glass. He hasn’t moved since I pulled him out at all

Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:54 PM PDT

New to aquatic snails and need help!

Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:17 PM PDT

So, I'm brand new to the world of aquatic snails and I'm looking for tips and what I'll need, I allready have a fair sized tank I've been planning on using but as far as gravel, plant life, filter ETC I have no real clue. I'm also looking for fairly common snails I can purchase to go into said tank. Any help would be deeply appreciated, thank you!

submitted by /u/babybombs21
[link] [comments]

Help with my Mystery Snail!!

Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:42 PM PDT

I'm heartbroken, guys. I think my mystery snail is dead. I was at the pet store yesterday and I was telling them about my beta that has something wrong with him so they suggested I put a small container of aquarium salt in with my fish and she said the fish would swim into it to kill any bacteria. She knew I had snails. Well I didn't think about how salt can kill snails, and I followed her directions. I came home from work today to my super active, curious snail in the container with the salt. I took him out and he is completely retracted into his shell. Like way farther in than he's ever been. He's been out now for a few hours and he hasn't moved at all. I'm thinking he is dead; he doesn't stink or anything but if he just died maybe he just doesn't yet. Any suggestions? 😭

submitted by /u/Erica418
[link] [comments]

I just got some cuttlebone in from amazon and I want to make sure it is safe to put in with my nerite snail

Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:58 PM PDT

Mystery snail lifespan confusion

Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:14 PM PDT

Hi! I was wondering what the lifespan of a large well taken care of mystery snail is. Im just concerned for one of my little dudes. He is about a year old and slowing down a bit. Thanks. 😊

submitted by /u/cautious-burrito
[link] [comments]

Hi, I am new. I just got two mystery snails today. How can you tell their gender ?

Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:55 PM PDT

Nerite snail escaped twice?!

Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:22 AM PDT

One of my two nerite snails who I have had for about a month, has recently got into escaping. Two days ago I found him on the aquarium stand and today I found him on the outside of the glass most of the way down. Both times I just put him back in the tank. I have a lid with a small hole for cords on one side and a small gap around the hang on the back filter. How do I stop the escaping? Should I put some plastic wrap?

submitted by /u/28dhdu74929wnsi
[link] [comments]

Baby mystery snails! Please give all your tips and tricks to growing healthy snails

Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:33 PM PDT

Just looking for some advice on shipping mystery snails and assassin snails. :) I got some fish bags from my lfs and figured I could do 1/4 fish tank water and then double bag, wrap in insulation, and place in box, any thoughts?

Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:12 PM PDT

Question about coloring

Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:32 AM PDT

Eggs???????

Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:32 PM PDT

How do you know when snail eggs will hatch? I have no idea how long they've been in the tank (my mistake not taking note) but it feels like ages. My mystery snail snuck them under the ledge of the top of the tank. I only have the one snail, but hes put out eggs every once in a while since I got him ages back. They look normal, just like a small few in two spots. Thoughts?

submitted by /u/TequilaTwink
[link] [comments]

ID?

Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:31 PM PDT

Another nerite snail shame post. I had a plant hiding this part of the tank from view... and when I moved it... well... god they poop so much ��

Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:15 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.