Aquatic Snails Not mine obviously - Snail stuck upside down 'walking' on a carrot. Poor friend


Not mine obviously - Snail stuck upside down 'walking' on a carrot. Poor friend

Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:16 AM PDT

Zuko and Iroh like to pose together ��

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:10 PM PDT

Imagine having one of these ��

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:22 AM PDT

Uhh... it’s only a 10 gallon, ma’am.

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:25 AM PDT

My little family of snails! Biscuit the mystery snail, Conan and mini Conan, the rabbit snails!

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:37 AM PDT

Picked this snail up at a store, was labelled as a Singapore spiral snail but looking it up online gives me no real info. Any idea what it actually is?

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:34 PM PDT

My snails have this odd bluish marking on them. Newly developed. What is this?

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:15 PM PDT

I have a tank with only a wild caught Japanese trapdoor snail (they are invasive in my area) and I’ve had her about a month and all the sudden this little guy shows up after I move her into a big tank??

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:01 PM PDT

2/4 of my rabbit snails prepping for their new 29 gallon tank!

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:44 PM PDT

Jug-love. Ramhorns in my biosphere.

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:53 PM PDT

Hello! Anyone ship snails before? I’m looking to send some assassin snails and mystery snails and just wasn’t sure how to package them. Would wrapping them in wet paper towel work?

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:10 PM PDT

Mystery snail with damaged foot

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:14 AM PDT

I have 3 mystery snails in my main tank, and I hadn't seen one of them for about 5 days. Every day I looked inside and outside of the tank to try and find the 3rd one or see if it climbed out of the tank. Last night I finally found it after removing a large rock that was resting upon 3 other rocks making a cave, when I lifted the rock he fell to the ground. The snail looked really unwell and I think that he was stuck in one the holes between the rocks for a few days. Last night I moved him to a hospital tank so I could keep a close eye on him, and noticed a part of his foot is missing.

I put a picture of his foot here

Any ideas what could have happened? Will it heal? My main tank has corries, 4 minnows, a bristlenose pleco, and 2 other mystery snails. I don't think any of the other fish would've have done this, so I think he got hurt being stuck in the rocks but I could be wrong.

submitted by /u/SnanoBear
[link] [comments]

After six months of having a solitary rabbit snail in the tank, I discovered today that she had a baby! Is it normal for them to wait this long?

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:42 AM PDT

Snail Aquarium

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:00 AM PDT

Hi!

I was gifted a snail aquarium years ago and loved it. I would like to create something similar for my 12 year old.

I have a few questions, I have a clean 3 gal tank that I was thinking of using

  1. For this size, how many snails would you get
  2. Do you have a reputable website in the US you would suggest that ships (I am avoiding going to stores for obvious reasons)
  3. Do snails like nerites, Ramshorn and Inca Golds need a heater
  4. What plants would be best to use in the tank if it is in a dimly lit boys room (tank has a build in light)

Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge. Anything else I should consider?

submitted by /u/27jennifers
[link] [comments]

Little guy exploring his new home,they are so fun to watch

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:13 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.