Goldfish - Aquariums - Do it for the chonkers!


Do it for the chonkers!

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:16 PM PDT

Lately I have been drawing animals saying nice things to my wife on our dry-erase board. Today I decided to draw our crown pearlscale, he doesn’t care about my wife or how much I lover her.

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:48 PM PDT

Mini Vader has officially moved into the little kids tank!

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:43 AM PDT

Dash, Spot, and Han would like to say Hi!

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:16 PM PDT

Print inspired by my favorite fishies.

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:07 PM PDT

1 year anniversary of my fish pond!

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:33 PM PDT

I don't know about you guys, but I love my fish!

I love all your tanks! Does anyone else do a pond?!

https://reddit.com/link/fuo5i5/video/k7y132gqmqq41/player

submitted by /u/Robo_Seb
[link] [comments]

Plants/decor

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:13 PM PDT

I have 2 goldfish in a 55 gallom aquarium. My question is, do they prefer is more heavily planted and full of places to hide like teopical fish, or do they like more of an open enviorment?

submitted by /u/Theratsrunthisway
[link] [comments]

Nebula, the fantail that started my hobby 3 years ago.

Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:54 PM PDT

does anyone know why my goldfish is doing this repeatedly?

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:45 AM PDT

Toys for goldfish

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:58 PM PDT

Hi, I have 2 common goldfish currently in a 55 Gal long (hoping to build them into something bigger and wider within a year). I wanted to get "toys" for them, but goldfish toys seem to be a non-existent thing. I hear moss balls are good, and I've seen some cool ideas on youtube, but they featured plastic which I'd like to avoid putting in my fish tank where possible as I'm not sure the health effects are negligable.

Some ideas I had: glass Marbles (worried they might swallow it when they get bigger, or might be too heavy to push), betta ball

Any thoughts or suggestions would be most welcome.

submitted by /u/donmud
[link] [comments]

Stubborn swim bladder disease. Tried as many tricks as I knew. What should I do next?

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:03 PM PDT

I have had success treating intense Swim Bladder disease in the past by increasing water temperature and treating with Melafix & Pimafix treatments and keeping water in immaculate condition.

My sister gave me her 6-year-old telescopic eye goldfish to treat. When I got him, he hadn't eaten for 3 days and was extremely lethargic/non-responsive. I raised water temperature, tested water params daily, and started hand-feeding peas. Day 2, he started eating.

It's been more than 3 weeks. He eats eagerly & poops really well. So constipation is not the cause. He seems to have a bit more energy but has made zero progress on his swim bladder issue. He is still on the bottom, tilted slightly to left. I may be imagining, or he is just losing weight, but he seems slightly less puffy on his abdomen.

What should I do? As long as he is eating and seemingly interacting, I want to try every possible solution I can think of. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/blindnarcissus
[link] [comments]

He keeps swimming up into the corner, why is this?

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:08 AM PDT

Chilling after a huge cleanout

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:25 AM PDT

Mixing other foods with gel?

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:29 AM PDT

Hi Reddit! I'm wanting to spice some things up for my goldfish. So I was wondering if anyone has mixed other foods like pellets, peas, or bloodworms in with gel food? They reluctantly eat their pellets and gel so I was wondering if mixing some treats in like peas or worms would convince them to eat?

submitted by /u/staticpython
[link] [comments]

New “ranchu” tail growth? Ich? Help?

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:12 PM PDT

New Ranchu?

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:42 PM PDT

One of my Comet goldfish has been hiding in the aquarium decorations with blood in its tail and it looks like it's rotting away. What's wrong?

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:45 PM PDT

Where to buy goldfish

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:05 AM PDT

Hey guys, where do you buy fancy goldfish online? My local stores in Seattle don't have great variety.

submitted by /u/KYKY132
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.