Crayfish when your human starts putting in some crab cuisine


when your human starts putting in some crab cuisine

Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:40 PM PDT

If crayfish count, here’s ghost.

Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:06 PM PDT

Crayfish care tips?

Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:26 PM PDT

I plan on getting a crayfish. I had an orange cray who passed away a couple months ago and I'm taking some extra precaution so my new cray won't meet the same fate. I'm hoping to receive some tips anything would be appreciated. Here's what I have planned:

• I have a ten gallon tank with two inches of gravel

• There is an Asian water fern about 5-6 inches tall (13-15 cm)

• Medium hollow rock structure about the same height as the fern and about same width as height

• There is a filter and I've added water conditioner which removes chlorine and chloramines

• I replaced 50% of the water after my cray died and cleaned all the pebbles

• The food I have is Hikari Crab Cuisine and Algae Wafers

Thank you so much for the help! :D

submitted by /u/manago_jelly
[link] [comments]

Why does my Crayfish have his tail curled up?

Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:52 AM PDT

My crayfish has had his tail curled up for the past few days. I thought he was going to shed, but he is still eating and has been like this for a few days. I can't find anything online that tells me what this might be.

submitted by /u/Crobinn
[link] [comments]

Begginer of crayfishcare: Help!! Urgent! (update)

Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:18 PM PDT

Hey guys, today i caught my two crayfish and acclimated them to the tank, they have been here for a few hours and seem to be doing fine so far, I was wondering when to feed them for the first time and what exactly to feed them, i have goldfish pellets, vegetables etc pls help

submitted by /u/Double-Case
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.