Aquatic Snails Welcoming my new nerite snail! Paulie Walnuts ����


Welcoming my new nerite snail! Paulie Walnuts ����

Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:52 PM PDT

First clutch of eggs, I am so excited. I didn’t realized they laid the eggs until I tried to clean my filter. The snail laid the clutch on my hose.

Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:54 PM PDT

Realized that I have a Baby Rabbit Snail! Its the size of a Bladder Snail.

Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:42 PM PDT

Just a snail enjoying a deshelled pea lols

Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:45 PM PDT

Did I buy a plant with snail eggs on it? And if so, any idea what kind?

Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:54 AM PDT

Hey friends! I need some help :(

Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:37 AM PDT

“Mom, why is this new creature dropping love nuggets all around my favorite spot?!” I didn’t know that nerite snails pooped like there’s no tomorrow. He hasn’t left the top of that hut since he found it. Any advice for a new snail owner?

Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:59 PM PDT

Do Female Mystery snails lay eggs even without a Male?

Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:32 AM PDT

I have 3 clutches that have all popped out in the last 1-2 days. I have 4 snails total and I'm curious if I for sure have a male or if they sometimes lay eggs even when males aren't present.

Edit: Also, since all 3 clutches were laid in a close time frame, does that meme they were laid by unique snails suggesting I have 3 females, 1 male? Or can a single female snail lay multiple clutches in the same day?

Is it also necessary to have a breeding tank? Any negatives to just leaving them all in the same environment?

submitted by /u/Massive_Maize
[link] [comments]

Top clutch beginning to smell, but I crumbled it a little bit and I think I see some babies... how do you decide if they’re viable or not?

Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:32 PM PDT

Anyone selling tiger and zebra nerite snails?

Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:35 PM PDT

Hi, looking for a few tiger and zebra nerite snails for my aquariums. Thank you and stay safe! 😊

submitted by /u/kookyxogirl
[link] [comments]

Is this black spot on my ivory mystery normal?

Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:05 PM PDT

What kind of snail is this? It suddenly appeared in my 2-year-old 20gal yesterday and I've never seen anything like it. About 1cm long and fairly fast. Thanks in advance :)

Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:45 PM PDT

What’s my zebra nerite doing? It’s still alive, moving had it for a while but it’s on it’s back holding substrate in a ball

Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:29 AM PDT

Can you guys tell me what specific kind of rabbit snail is this?

Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:02 PM PDT

Needs help identifying snail shells. Actually looking for Bythinia to capture. I think n°1 are actually Bythinias but what about the others? Are they even aquatic snails? Found those on a river beach in France

Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:18 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.